Chapter 5

Jihyo's P.O.V

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. It's currently 5:00 pm when i decided to shower first before i cooked something to eat for us.

~~time skip~~

After im done showering, i decided to wake Jiyoung and Seoyeon up for them to take shower.

Before i cooked i text Nayeon-unnie.

~~Nayeonnie😜~~

JH: unnieeee??!!!

(A few bitsy little tiny later)

NY: why? It's still early, you know.

JH: no it's not it's already 5:15, you know? You have to get ready.

NY: im still older than you.

JH:😕

NY: don't be like that to me, young lady, btw why did you text?

JH: oh yes, that's right how can i forget hahaha. Im not joining you to go to school today cause mina will picked me up.

NY:😏

JH: don't be like that.

NY: i didn't even do anything.

JH: shut up! The emoji said it all.

NY: why are you always shouting at me, my god early in the morning, my face will get stressed because of you loud voice, but anyways im to pretty to worry about that.

JH: you know that im just texting you, right?

NY: yeah i know but eventhough were texting i can still hear your voice.

JH: your weird.

NY:im beautiful weird.

JH: goodbye

NY: hey! DoNt LeAve Me hAnGinG! Park Jihyo!!

After i talk to Nayeon-unnie, i start to cooked something for us..

~~~Time skip~~~

After we had breakfast i got a message from Mina.

~~~Mina~~~

MN: hey jih! Im already infront of your apartment😀

JH: oh yes, i'll be there in a minute.

MN: sure sure😊

After i text Mina i bid goodbye to my Sisters and to my Mother.

"Take care, honey" mom said to me.

"Yes, yes thanks mom, Jiyoung-ah, Soyeon-ah go outside now the school bus were already there"

"Okkiee, goodbye mom, goodbye sis" the both of them said in unison.

I am outside the door when i spot Mina with her car.

"Hi, Jih!" She said to me while opening the passenger seat.

"You know i can do it but still thank you" i said seating comfortably to her car.

"It's okay if i do it everyday, i won't mind when it comes to you, honey" Mina said confidently.

I got shocked of what she said, i mean HONEYY??!! I promise i lookd like a tomato right now.

"Honey??" I said

"Yes cause your my honey, that's what i decided to call you so we have nicknames to call each other so my friends won't notice." She said while driving.

"I mean why honey?"i said confusingly.

"Nothing, i just like it cause it slipped in my mouth naturally, so what nickname you should name me?" She said to me.