First Meeting, First Encounter

100 Years ago, an unknown monsters made of a strange substance called "Magi" appear suddenly in the world. They wreak havoc around the globe, destroying everything on their path, and turn the area around them into desolate land unsuitable for humans to live in. just a few years after their sudden appearances, the world is in a brink of a collapse. Humanity called this monsters "Huge". To counter these monstrosity, the human create a weapon that can defeat them called Counter-Huge Arms, also called CHARMS. However, to use CHARMS, one need Magi. And normal people cannot wield Magi. Only a select few people, all of them girls. Is able to wield Magi.

These girls, who hold the fate of the world on their shoulder, are called "Lily".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I'm not a girl tough' I think as I finished reading "The History of great calamity"

I'm at a dorm in one of the Yurigaoka's Dormitory. Reading a book on top of my bed while waiting for the opening ceremony to start. Today is an entrance day. New Lilies from around the country that has been accepted as Lilies will gather in this academy and begin their journey as "Full-fledge" Lilies.

I drop the book and make my way toward the window.

As soon as I open the window, a fresh breeze hit my face followed by the scent of Sakura flower. I look toward the entrance and see some students already making their way toward the assembly hall. Judging from how they walk, I can see that some of them is excited, other is nervous, while other is...well...normal. Those who's excited and nervous is probably the new lilies. While the people that doesn't really feel anything is probably the experienced one.

'I better start making my way to the ceremony then' I thought as I close the window.

I walk toward my dresser and change my clothes into Yurigaoka Uniform. Different from its female counterpart, the Male uniform is pretty bland. It only consist of white shirt with a black tie that is covered with a black suit and a black trouser. It looks like a normal suit used by salaryman. I don't really have a problem with that really.

After finished getting dressed. I open the trunk beneath my bed. Inside is my CHARM. My trusted partner. A Katana-like blade that is black in color. Made of 46 different "Talisman" that is combined and arranged in such a way that its shape is resembling a blade.

"Let's go Percival" I said to no one.

Taking the blade, I put it on my hips on the right side. Somehow it feels right. After years of fighting Huge, I feel more at ease with Percival on my side rather than not bring it anywhere I go.

I made last check Before I left. Making sure everything is in order.

'Phone? Check. Wallet? Check. Books? No I don't need that. Not today. Looks like that's everything'

After finishing everything, I lock the door and make my way toward the hall.

As I make my way toward the Assembly hall I notice that some of the girls is looking at me. Most of them look at me confused as if saying 'what is a boy doing in this school', others looks at me suspiciously as if I don't belong here. Well they were right. I'm not supposed to be here. This is after all, an all-girls highschool that is built as a safe haven for lilies. Girls who use magi to fight the Huge and protect the world.

Then why, you may ask, is a boy like me is allowed to be here? Well my friend due to some circumstances, or rather through a very, very bad luck, I am able to control magi just like a Lily. And thanks to that, I have become one of the only three known Male Lily in the world. Crazy right? How lucky you must be to be able to go to School filled with only girls (minus some teacher and staff)? I Feel really lucky and grateful for that.