part - 7

AN POV

yn didn't said Anything and left
She was really nervous about what will happen tomorrow she just wanna cry and tell her parents she don't wanna marry taehyung but she can't say that as she already said yes to them...

YN POV

I was feeling soo upset and nervous about my wedding tomorrow with my boss and I m just thinking that if I marry him do I have to quit my job ? Aishh no no no no! I won't let that happen! Let's just sleep now...

SKIP TIME (TOMORROW Yn's and tae's wedding day )

AN POV

Yn woke up early today as it's her wedding day and she is soo nervous and not happy at all she was feeling sick but she knows that she has to marry her boss and she is scared about her boss cuz she's thinking how will he treat her......

YN POV

I woke up feeling sick , sad and nervous...I don't know what to do now I can't run away from this thing and I have to suffer with that guy..let's go to my wedding place....I can't even do anything...

TAEHYUNG POV

Today was my wedding day...I m not happy with this marriage as I don't have feelings for this girl...I don't know why she said yes...I want a divorce with her...I can't hold on my life for this girl I want to move on as soon as possible...I'll ask for divorce after 6 months...AISSHH let's get ready now I m late!

AN POV

yn went to her wedding place and her stylist started doing makeup...she had a lot of things going on her brain..she wanted too cryy and she didn't realised when she started crying...

THE STYLIST SPOKE -:
mam I m really sorry but I m not able to put on makeup as your crying do you wanna rest a bit cuz If you ll cry continuosly I think I won't be able to put on makeup..

YN -:
O-ohh sorry sorryy ms you can continue your work 🙂 (she fake smiled)

YN POV

My stylist did the makeup and I look beautiful in it...

THE MAKEUP~

now I need to wear my dress

THE DRESS~~~

I m all ready

I m all ready...

THE STYLIST-:
your looking gorgeous 🤍 your husband must be soo lucky too have ya 😊

I don't think so.. (I said)

Aishh let's goo its wedding time

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I WAS THEIR WAITING FOR YN TO COME...OH THEIR SHE IS! SHE LOOKS STUNNING!! AISHH NOT MORE THAN ANY GIRL THOUGH...SHE IS COMING WITH HER DAD AND NOW ARE WEDDING WILL START THEIR ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE AT OUR WEDDING..

YN POV

DAD IS TAKING ME TO TAEHYUNG...I M REALLY NERVOUS...I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT..BUT I LL HAVE TO MANAGE THIS

The priest -::

I hope everyone is here Let's start this wedding...
( The priest said everything he had too say  (𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭 >3)   YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE

Yn pov

I DIDN'T KNEW HOW TO REACT...I WAS SOO MESSED UP I STARTED CRYING AS SOON AS I SAW TAEHYUNG COMING CLOSER TO ME..I CLOSED MY EYES AND WAITED FOR HIM TO KISS ME (I FELT HIS SOFT LIPS ON MY PLUMPY ONCES) HE PECKED IT..AND STARED ME AND SPOKE SOMETHING IN MY EARS. (dont worry babygirl I Ain't gonna do anything..but you did a very big mistake)  (I felt like crying but I can't...I saw crowd coming near me soo I showed them a fake smile..I greeted everyone till the end and now it's time too be away from my parents.....I was crying..my parents were crying by saying my yn got married...I really love them I really doo but they ruined my life 😔

TAEHYUNG POV

I said that too her because I wanted her too realise that she made a mistake and she has to pay for it soo I won't give her any pity for this..

AN POV

yn sat in the limo with TAEHYUNG
The ride was silent all the time until tae broke it by saying "BE READY YN I LL TEACH YOU YOUR LESSON AND MAKE YOU REGRET THAT YOUR MARRIED TO ME 😈 ( YOU ARE IN A BIG TROUBLE BABY GIRL )

𝚆-𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 ????

Hey lovelies how are you all doing ! I hope you all are safe at your home's! Sorry for late update I wasn't at my home today so I didn't got time to write but I hope I ll be active again hehe please press the star and doo comment too!!!..