PART - 13

AN PERSONAL POV

HEY GUYS I CHANGED THE STORY A BIT I KNOW I WANTED SOME TWIST IN THE STORY I HAVEN'T DECIDED ANYTHING SOO LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE STORY 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬!

AN POV

Next day.

Yn woke up..she realised she was naked..she woke up but she couldn't stand up as she felt a pain in her lower abdomen..she realised that what happened yesterday..she was feeling guilty for telling all these things to taehyung..yn stood up and was limping going to taehyung.

She didn't saw taehyung yet..she went to the kitchen.. taehyung wasn't their..

She thought he must've left for the office..she decided to go to office to give him lunch cuz she don't feel like working..

YN POV

My abdomen was paining..but I tried my best and cooked.. after cooking I took a bath and wore this..

I wore loosed clothes as my body was still paining

I wore loosed clothes as my body was still paining..I didn't wore makeup and went to the office by cab..

AN POV

yn went to the office with the lunch and went to taehyung's office..she knocked he agreed and she went in..
Tae was shocked to see yn.

tae - WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?? (COLD)
YN - U-UM I GOT YOU L-LUNCH..
tae - I DON'T NEED IT GO BACK HOME (he said without looking at her..)
YN - BUT I MADE IT SPECIALLY FOR YOU..
tae - NO NEED!
YN - ITS GIMBAP , TTEKE-
tae - 𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗚𝗢 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗠𝗘 𝗜 𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗬𝗡 !!!
YN- W-W-WHAT??? YOU WILL D-DIVORCE??? T-AE BABY PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I LOVE YOU 🥺
Tae - I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING..
YN - I-I PROMISE I WON'T SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE *CRYING*
TAE - GO HOME I SAID !!!
YN - no b-bae I m so sorry I wasn't on my senses I thought..

TAE - WHAT YOU THOUGHT HUH??! YOU THOUGHT I LL RAPE YOU AGAIN RIGHT???I WANNA DIVORCE YOU BECAUSE AFTER HAVING A LOT OF SEX WITH ME ..

I DID SOO FUCKING MUCH FOR YOUU BUT YOU STILL DO NOT TRUST THEN WHYY THE FUCK I SHOULD RUIN YOUR BEAUTIFUL LIFE HUH

I FUCKING LOVE YOU YN I CAN'T SEE YOU LIKE THIS......

YN- I ll be more happy if you forgive me and live a good life..I trust you tae it's just that I still get nightmares...I don't know what you guys think

About being raped..

I LOVE YOU TAE THATS WHY I TRUSTED YA *CRYING*

TAE POV

she's Kind of right..how could I not think..I should go home with yn..I did a lot of things..

YN...

Let's go home I m going home with ya.

An pov

W-WHAT ??
K..

HEY LOVLIES HOW ARE YOU ALL..I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING MY FFS ;) BYE BYE SEE YA IN THE NEXT PART ;P