part - 11

TAEHYUNG POV

I was heart broken at that time..I was zoned out and fighting with myself why I did this to my wife..

Yn I m really really sorry baby I said while crying I didn't meant to do that you know that right baby ???

Yn pov

I was kinda upset seeing taehyung cry and I can see guilt in his eyes too should I forgive him ??

Aishhh he did this to me..but "I LOVE HIM"

TAEHYUNG!

w-what happened baby??

COME HERE I SAID POINTING THE SPACE BESIDE ME.

w-what are you sure Y-YN ?

DO YOU WANNA COME OR NOT ????

Aa-ah I m coming...

HE NERVOUSLY SAT BESIDE ME AND TOOK MY HAND AND SAID "I know what I did was unforgivable but I promise I won't do this again I won't touch you without your permission I understood now that I-I love you yn..."

I was Shocked by his words I came closer to him and hugged him..he flinched a bit but slowly he hugged me back..

do you forgive me baby ?

Yes babe and 𝓲 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸𝓸 

Taehyung hugged me tightly and started crying again..

Aishhh you baby bear your crying again ??

I m really sorry yn I really am I can't understand how can I do such things to a beautiful , kind girl like you!

It's okay baby I can understand but I hope you ll never do such things again ?

Ofc baby I won't even touch you without your permission..

I slowly came closer to him and attached my plumpy lips to his soft lips..i was kissing him slowly and passionately he kissed me back..we both kissed for a minute or soo..

We attached each other's forehead and said I love you 🤍💫

TIME SKIP
AN POV

yn and taehyung were cuddling and suddenly yn said "tae" softly he hmmed "saranghae oppa" 🙈🙊♥️  "da too saranghae mrs secretary kim"😆🤍♥️💫

Yn felt shy as soon as he called her secretary kim 🤭

Awww my BABYY shy shy 🌚

Y-yah I blushed even more

Aww soo cuteee babygirll

Aish lets sleep babyboy we have to go office tomorrow you know that right!

Yes babyy bear lets sleep
Taehyung pecked her lips and they both drifted to sleep while cuddling..

NEXT DAY