part - 9

TAEHYUNG POV

I stopped fucking her I was soo tired I didn't even saw yn and fell asleep..

NEXT DAY

Still taehyung POV

I woke up and saw yn lying on bed lifelessly I was shocked to see her..but soon I remembered what happened yesterday I kind of regret it but she deserves this..anyways let's go to office oh shit! Yn! (YN!!) WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO OFFICE!! she didn't woke up by me saying...aisshh she's sleeping I think I should go today!

AN POV

Taehyung got ready ate his breakfast and went to his office.

In the other side yn was lying on bed she woke up..she wasn't able to walk her eyes are hurting because of crying her hands are hurting because taehyung holded them tight..her legs and her lower abdomen is hurting because he fucked her really hard..her mouth is dry because of shouting and crying loudly..In short YN WAS MESSED UP..

YN POV

I can't feel my body it's numb..I can't say anything nor I can walk..I went to the kitchen while limping..I drank water and calmed myself a bit..I m just thinking about the scenerio happened with me..I feel disgusted ofc who won't feel disgusting after getting raped from her boss aka her husband..he's gone now I don't know what he is going to do to me 😭 I don't wanna live here I wish I was dead before my marriage....

AN POV

yn was feeling dizzy and tired she just wanna lie down because her body was paining....soon she fell asleep

TAEHYUNG POV

I finished my work now I think I should go home I was kinda missing yn but she's a bitch she doesn't deserve love she deserves hate hate and hate!!!! Aishhh thinking about her ruins my mood! Let's go home!

AN POV

taehyung went home and saw yn sleeping on bed...he saw how dizzy yn is looking..he was a bit worried for her..but he let her sleep..

After sometime yn woke up she saw taehyung beside her she flinched and keep whispering "p-lease leave me alone" she was crying and speaking...taehyung was sleeping peacefully but soon woke up sobbing sounds..he saw yn beside him messely crying..he was shocked..

TAE POV

I was sleeping until I heard sobbing sounds..I saw yn sobbing besides me and she was continuesly saying "please leave me alone" (by now I was feeling guilty for doing this to yn) if she liked me she would ve accepted doing sex with me

But she was crying and was scared ?
Does that mean it's not yn who said to marry me..??
Why the fuck I didn't thought before raping this girl

I m feeling guilty doing this to her I ll have to calm her down as soon as possible...

Hey lovlies I hope you all are doing good! I hope you are liking my FFs and I wanna thank bts_kimchi for writing the sweetest comment to me 🥺💞🤍💫 THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT MAH LOVELY ARMY BABIES! 🤍💜
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART BYE BYEE!