part - 12

AN POV

yn started kissing taehyung's abs and slowly went down to his lil friend she saw he was soo horny that he could break the bed any moment.. without thinking yn took his dick in her mouth she started moving her mouth and she felt it twiching.

Yn was doing soo fast tae was moaning loudly by saying (cringe ahead babies)

A-ahh just like tha-
Ai-aahh d-d-ont st--op aa-
Ish-ahh.....

Soon tae cummed and pulled yn to the bed and said to yn -:

ARE YOU READY BABYGIRLL??

Yn said

YES DADDY *BITE HER LIPS*

YN POV

He put his dick inside my pussy slowly and started moving slowly soon he started moving fast as fuck I felt like I m In heaven I loved the feeling I was moaning a mess! I cummed thrise still taehyung is not taking out his dick
T-TAE THATS IT A-AH

I KEPT CALLING HIS NAME HE DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME I REMEMBERED WHAT HE DID TO ME IN THE PAST......

PAST

𝙏-𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙥-𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 *𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜*

ՏᕼᑌT ᑌᑭ ᗷITᑕᕼ ᗪO ᗩՏ I ՏᗩY OTᕼᗴᖇᗯIՏᗴ TᕼIᑎᘜՏ ᗯOᑎT ᗷᗴ ᘜOOᗪ!!!

I started crying loudly as I thought about this...

TAEHYUNG POV

I was fucking her but suddenly I saw yn crying a mess I stopped fucking her and asked her what happened baby did I went to fast?????

S-shut up! G-go away y-ou monster!  (Yn)
I KEPT TELLING YOU TO STOP YOU RAPIST BUT NO YOU WON'T STOP THAT DAY!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I RUINED MY FUCKING 1ST DAY OF MY MOTHERFUCKING MARRIAGE YOU BASTARD GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!

I felt my world stopped when I heard yn calling me a rapist...I promised her I won't do these things to her anymore.. but she didn't even trusted me ?? It's my fault why did I did this to her..I m the fault right I m the one who did

This to my baby I have noo right to live in this world a rapist is not allowed to live in this beautiful world....Im gonna divorce yn and that's it because of me I don't want her to suffer but for now I should leave her alone......

Sorry yn baby but I m doing this for your own good..

𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 ??? 𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕..𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 ? 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 ??

𝑩𝒀𝑬 𝑩𝒀𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑺𝑬𝑬 𝒀𝑨 𝑰𝑵 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻  𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 ;)