《Chapter 2》

Wang Yibo stared blankly at his phone and sighed. He threw the phone on his bed and groaned in frustration. It's been a day and Xiao Zhan has never responded to his mails.

"Come on Yibo, stop being grumpy." Li Wenhan voiced out with a grin.

"That stupid guy Xiao Zhan!! How dare he ignore me!! No one has ever rejected my offer." Wang Yibo complained, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Leave it, Yibo. We'll find another guy."

"No, Yibo. Don't listen to him." Cho Seungyoun sat next to Wang Yibo's bed. "Mr. Xiao might be playing hard to get. You can't lose to him. Let him know that you're better than him."

"That's right. No matter what, I'll make Xiao Zhan my Sugar Daddy." Wang Yibo sat upon his bed in enthusiasm. "But I need a key to find my way towards him."

After a moment of silence, he clicked his fingers, "ZhuoCheng. Wang ZhuoCheng!"

Wang Yibo dialled his cousin and impatiently waited for the call to connect.

"Hey Yi-" Before ZhuoCheng could greet, Wang Yibo interrupted him.

"Cheng Ge, I'll be there in your apartment in an hour."

Wang ZhuoCheng huffed in defeat. What is he upto?

It was almost evening and Wang ZhuoCheng opened his door to witness Wang Yibo smiling at him earnestly.

"Come in, Yibo."

"Thanks Ge."

ZhuoCheng handed him a cup of coffee and sat opposite to Wang Yibo.

"So what made my cousin visit me?" ZhuoCheng asked, sipping his tea although he knew why exactly Wang Yibo was here for.

"I need a favour from you." Wang Yibo looked directly at the older guy. "I want Xiao Zhan's contact and I know you're one of his friends. So please Gege, help me out."

Wang Yibo faked an innocent look and stared at the other with expectation. His 'playing innocent' trick had always worked on his parents.

"Fine. I'll share it via WeChat." Wang ZhuoCheng agreed. Afterall, it was the first time his cousin asked him a favour.

Wang Yibo smiled upon receiving the contact. But he still needed to know more about the person named Xiao Zhan. "Cheng Ge, enlighten me about your friend."

"Well, as you know Xiao Zhan is the CEO of Xiao Designs. He was born in Chongqing but currently the family is settled in Shanghai. He is a friendly guy but he always maintains a stern aura. And he is popular among young girls."

"You sure that he isn't a jerk?" Wang Yibo demanded, raising an eyebrow.

ZhuoCheng lifted his chin thoughtfully and replied, "I've been his friend for more than a decade. There is no sign of a 'jerk' in him. And as far as I know, he has never dated since highschool."

"You mean he is impotent?" Wang Yibo asked bluntly.

ZhuoCheng almost choked his coffee when those words slipped from Wang yibo's lips without guilt.