《Chapter 5》

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo travelled a few hours outside of Bangkok and reached a luxury resort with white beaches. They decided to go shopping as Wang Yibo wanted to take back some souvenirs. In the afternoon, the duo lazily strolled along the beach. Xiao Zhan looked at the man beside and hesitantly held out his hand. Wang Yibo smiled softly and accepted it, intertwining their fingers.

Wang Yibo was now a little conscious of the way his heart raced in the presence of the other man. He intensely watched Xiao Zhan from the corner of his eyes and internally sighed. Do you always take note of everything they do when you fall in love? What do Xiao Zhan think about me? Does he feel the same whenever he looks at me? Was it always this overwhelming? Does it ever get better? Wang Yibo wanted to ask Xiao Zhan many things but decided not to do so. He didn't want to cross the limits and burden Xiao Zhan. Most importantly, he never want to lose the care that he now receives from Xiao Zhan.

"Wanna have some ice cream?" Xiao Zhan asked, bringing Yibo back to reality.

"Sure."

Xiao Zhan had an ice cream in one hand and a popsicle in the other. He didn't want to witness Wang Yibo 'eating' the popsicle and trigger his hidden desires. So he handed him the ice cream.

"Thanks, Zhan ge." Wang Yibo happily took the ice cream from him.

Xiao Zhan successfully removed the wrapping of the popsicle. Before he could take a bite, his eyes caught the scene before him. Wang Yibo was so indulged in having his ice cream. He had a bit of cream on his lips and Xiao Zhan deeply gazed as his tongue licked it away. He forced down a gulp as his eyes trailed Wang Yibo’s every move. The boy dipped his spoon back into his ice cream and he let out a soft moan as he wrapped his lips around the spoon. He slowly pulled it back, letting the coolness of the desert overwhelm his senses. Xiao Zhan was about to combust and clenched his fist.

It took Xiao Zhan a moment to realize that Wang Yibo  asked him a question, "Huh? I didn't catch what you said."

"Zhan ge, can I have a taste of your popsicle?"

"....."

Xiao Zhan digested what Wang Yibo said, his mind twisting the words into steamy, lewd fantasy. "....Yeah."

He held out his popsicle and sucked a breath in when their fingers touched for a brief moment. Xiao Zhan simply watched as Wang Yibo’s fingers wrapped around the stick and he inched the frozen delight closer to his eager mouth. He choked his breath as the younger man parted his lips and carelessly stuck his tongue out a little. He flicked it a little at the tip, and opened his mouth to take a bite. Wang Yibo puckered his lips and made a muffled noise of pleasure when he finally engulfed the top of the popsicle. Xiao Zhan felt a shock ripple throughout his whole body. He was electrified and he couldn't look away. Using his front teeth to scrape the popsicle, Wang Yibo bit the tip before pulling away.

"Oh! Some of it melted off." Wang Yibo lifted his middle finger towards his mouth, and gently licked the melted liquid that had fallen from the popsicle. At this point, Xiao Zhan wasn’t sure if Yibo was doing it on purpose or if he really just liked popsicles this much.

"It's good, Zhan ge." Wang Yibo smiled innocently and passed the popsicle back to Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo, you shameless brat!! You still have the nerve to smile at me!!

Xiao Zhan stubbornly took a bite from it and couldn't help but wonder. Wow. An indirect kiss.

The two returned back to the resort after spending a quality time by the sea. In the evening, they ordered some seafood and had dinner a little earlier.

"It's our last night in Bangkok." Wang Yibo said, chewing the fleshy lobster.

"Hmm. I'm having a conference in Beijing the day after tomorrow." Xiao Zhan informed.

Wang Yibo rolled his eyes in complaint, watching Xiao Zhan sip down the alcohol, "Zhan ge, I want it too."

"This?" Xiao Zhan asked curiously, slightly shaking the glass of vodka.

Wang Yibo nodded his head while XZ looked at him in hesitation, "Yibo, didn't you say you've less alcohol tolerance?"

"A single glass won't do any harm. Please Zhan ge." Wang Yibo begged and Xiao Zhan sighed in defeat. He lifted the bottle and poured some into the glass.

"Stop being stingy." Wang Yibo forcefully took the bottle from him and filled his glass.

"Yibo, that's not how you drink it." Xiao Zhan said, worriedly.

"I can manage it." Wang Yibo gulped down the alcohol and tossed his head.

"Fuck.!.!" The young man coughed and rubbed his chest.

"Serves you right. Didn't I warn you?" Xiao Zhan pulled out his bath towel and said, "I'm gonna take a shower."

Wang Yibo nodded his head, still coughing lightly. Xiao Zhan relaxed under the warm water and let out a sigh of pleasure. When he returned back to the room, he spotted Wang Yibo looking at the sea through the large glass doors.

"Yibo, do you wanna take a shower or just sleep?"

"Zhan ge, I've always been wondering…. Do you think feeling has feelings?"

"....." Xiao Zhan looked at him dumbfounded.

Wang Yibo turned around and exclaimed, "I swear, I'm not drunk."

"Oh boy." Xiao Zhan's eyes widened when he saw a bright blush lingering on Wang Yibo's cheeks and ears. He mentally cursed himself for giving him alcohol.

"Zhan ge~" Wang Yibo wobbled his way towards the elder and smiled brightly, showing his teeth. Xiao Zhan was sweating bullets as he helplessly looked at him.

Wang Yibo lifted his fingers and poked Xiao Zhan's right chest bud through his shirt making the other man flinch.

"W-What are you doing, Wang Yibo?" Xiao Zhan immediately covered his chest.

"It's just that.." Wang Yibo cutely pouted before smiling again, "I just suddenly wanted to touch you."

Xiao Zhan gulped at his words. He looked so innocent and cute with blushy cheeks and a bright smile. It made Xiao Zhan even more nervous.

"Zhan ge." Wang Yibo leaned forward and hugged Xiao Zhan tightly. "My legs feel like jelly. I can't stand properly. Help me."

Xiao Zhan facepalmed as he perceived what Yibo wants and eventually lifted the younger man from the ground. Wang Yibo wrapped his legs around Xiao Zhan’s waist, by sheer instinct. It was as if he was always meant to be held like this by the other man. His hands made their way to his neck. Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms around his waist protectively.

"Zhan ge is the best." Wang Yibo mumbled sweetly into his neck. Xiao Zhan chuckled lightly as he heard the compliment.

"I often miss you, Gege."

Xiao Zhan blinked in curiosity, "Really? But we always keep in touch."

"But I miss Zhan ge whenever you aren't with me. Without you, even 60 minutes feels like an hour."

"Huh?" Xiao Zhan tilted his head to look at Yibo who kept on spilling nonsense. But he found him so adorable in this childish self. This was a rare sight and Xiao Zhan clearly enjoyed the silly talks.

"Do you fantasise about me in your most private moments, Zhan ge?"

Xiao Zhan was caught off guard by the sudden straight forward question. To be frank, he had his own share of wet dreams about the man in his arms. Back then, it took every ounce of his control to resist himself from pushing Wang Yibo against the elevator wall and ravage him to pieces. But Xiao Zhan won't admit it to the younger one. After all he was a man of great reputation and dignity.

Wang Yibo grew impatient and bit Xiao Zhan hard on his shoulder. "Why are you ignoring me?"

"Argh! It hurt, Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan whimpered in pain.

Wang Yibo pulled back a little to look at Xiao Zhan. With the small pout on his face, he grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked him roughly, "Answer me, Zhan ge."

"Yibo, stay still or we'll both end up on the ground." Xiao Zhan warned, trying to steady him.

Keeping the warnings aside, Wang Yibo continued to wriggle in his arms. Xiao Zhan looked into Yibo's eyes with a light smirk and gently spanked his bottom. Wang Yibo gasped audibly and snuggled his face back into Xiao Zhan’s neck while giggling, "Daddy is so naughty."

"Isn't it the baby who is naughty?" Xiao Zhan asked teasingly. But instead of an answer, he felt a pair of warm lips on the side of his neck. Wang Yibo moved his wet mouth along the column of Xiao Zhan's pale neck, occasionally giving it kitten licks. He moaned against the skin and sucked a visible mark.

The older man closed his eyes, biting his lips. Xiao Zhan would be lying if he said the kisses were not self indulgent. He had imagined feeling Wang Yibo's lips on him but this was a whole new level of arousal.

"Wang Yibo, Stop it!" Xiao Zhan groaned. He needed to stop him before he gave into the temptation.

"Do you love me, Zhan ge?" Wang Yibo questioned. It almost came out as a whisper.

Xiao Zhan's breath twitched. Wang Yibo had never talked about the complicated thing called love. In fact Xiao Zhan would ask himself the same. Did he love Wang Yibo?

"Zhan ge is avoiding me again."

Xiao Zhan picked up the tone of disappointment in Wang Yibo's voice. Not wanting to upset him further, Xiao Zhan replied, "Don't be sad, puppy. I like you."

After a moment of silence, Wang Yibo mumbled, "I see, it is not love yet on your end. But I can wait. I love Zhan ge and I expect myself to love Zhan ge forever, even without my feelings being returned. But now that you like me…..love cannot be that far, right? Or are you holding back just the way I do?"

Xiao Zhan was utterly stunned. This was totally unexpected from Wang Yibo's side. The cool, stunning guy had turned into a cutiepie and  innocently spilled his thoughts. Xiao Zhan just stood frozen with Wang Yibo securely in his arms. His heart throbbed loudly with an unknown feeling and he suspected that Wang Yibo could hear him. But as Yibo's legs loosened around his hips, Xiao Zhan tilted his head to find the younger one sleeping peacefully.

Xiao Zhan carried him to the bed and gently placed him before pulling a duvet over him. He massaged his temples while rewinding what Yibo said. A part of him wanted to acknowledge it but can the words of the drunken trusted? No way. Wang Yibo had blabbered enough nonsense. And it was impossible for a guy like Wang Yibo to fall for Xiao Zhan. Besides, he still hasn't responded to Yang Zi's confession.

Xiao Zhan sat on a chair with confusion lingering in his mind and noticed Wang Yibo moving on the bed in distress. The younger guy smelt of alcohol and proceeded towards the bathroom. He adjusted the heat of the water and scooped Wang Yibo in his arms. The boy woke up in a daze and mumbled, "Am I flying?"

Xiao Zhan chuckled and helped him down, "I've prepared a bath. You can wash up."

Before he could turn, Wang Yibo clasped an arm around him and said, "I want Zhan ge to bathe me."

"What are you saying, Yibo? You aren't any five year old child." Xiao Zhan tried to free himself from the grip.

"No, Zhan ge. I won't ask for a second time. Please…" Wang Yibo blinked his eyes and stared at him with expectation.

Xiao Zhan couldn't escape from the cute Yibo and agreed, "Fine. Take off your clothes."

Wang Yibo's eyes sparkled and he quickly removed his clothes. Xiao Zhan tried his best to avert his gaze from the milky white naked beauty. Wang Yibo sat on the bathtub and splashed the water on Xiao Zhan, "What are you waiting for? Jump in."

"Huh? Me?... No, no. I'm not bathing with you." Xiao Zhan waved his hand in denial.

"Oh really?" Wang Yibo mumbled and continued to splash the water while giggling loudly.

"You brat! Stop it."

Within seconds Xiao Zhan was soaked from head to toe. Wang Yibi clapped his hands in excitement, "Now come to me, Zhan ge."

Xiao Zhan admitted his defeat. Wang Yibo was undoubtedly the King of mischief whether he was drunk or not. He slipped out of his wet clothes and stepped inside the bathtub, sitting opposite to Wang Yibo. The bathtub had enough space for the two men. A blush of embarrassment was evident on Xiao Zhan's cheeks. Wang Yibo's eyes were piercing through him and Xiao Zhan flicked some water onto his face.

Feeling his intense gaze, Xiao Zhan's mind pondered over Wang Yibo's words. But suddenly the younger man called out to him, "Zhan ge, will you kiss me again?"

Xiao Zhan stared at him in surprise, "Yibo, you're drunk."

Wang Yibo made an annoyed face and surged forward, "I want a kiss."

"Listen puppy, don't be stubborn. You-"

Xiao Zhan's words ceased as Wang Yibo closed his eyes and sucked the mole near his lower lip. He let out a small gasp when Yibo tried to lick into his mouth. The warmth of the plum lips was enough to break his thread of patience. Xiao Zhan's hands eagerly moved to Wang Yibo’s hips and helped him forward, plopping Yibo right on his lap. He tilted his head a bit and their lips finally slotted in perfectly between one another. The soft kisses gradually turned into clashes of dominance as they sought out for each other.

Lust and love was a dangerous combination but the two men were not hesitant to try it out. Xiao Zhan descended to his neck, peppering it with butterfly kisses and sucks. Wang Yibo's eager hands ran all over the elder's body, feeling the hard muscles. He moaned when he felt a hard length rubbing against his abs. Wang Yibo palmed Xiao Zhan fully, for the first time, as best as he could with his hand, and elicited a sharp hiss from the man. His delicate fingers attempted to curl around it, but his fingers and hand were too small around Xiao Zhan.

"Yibo." Xiao Zhan groaned, feeling the warmth around his throbbing erection. But he shouldn't be the only one enjoying the pleasure.

Wang Yibo looked up to Xiao Zhan with lusty, glittery eyes. He looked so innocent yet so very fuckable at the same time. Xiao Zhan yanked him closer, pressing him to his chest and kissed him fiercely. He fisted both of their lengths and moved his hands with quick and hard strokes.

"Xiao Zhan." Wang Yibo's body jolted and whispered into the kiss. Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, panting heavily. His name has never sounded more lewd on any man’s lips. White fluid squirted out into his hand. Wang Yibo passed out from exhaustion and slumped forwards into his arms. For a moment. Xiao Zhan was so shocked that he froze up. He steadied his breathing before carrying the younger back to the room.

× • × • × • × • × • × • × • × • × •

It was around the noon and Wang Yibo flicked his eyes open hesitantly. His head throbbed terribly making him groan in distress. He looked around and found Xiao Zhan watching him with concern.

"How are you feeling, Yibo?"

"Argh! My head's exploding, Zhan ge. I was so messed up last night." Wang Yibo spoke in oblivion.

Xiao Zhan tensed at the mention of last night and cleared his throat, "I've packed your luggage. We'll have an afternoon flight."

"Go and freshen up. I'll arrange lunch." Xiao Zhan informed.

As Wang Yibo brushed his teeth, he noticed a red spot on his neck. He looked closely at the mirror and soon the memories of the last night flooded his mind. Shit! How can I be so frivolous?!

Realisation hit him hard and Wang Yibo wanted to dig a hole to bury himself. His blood turned cold when the thought of Xiao Zhan crossed his mind. He nervously washed up and changed his clothes before joining Xiao Zhan for lunch. The two ate in silence and Wang Yibo grew more tense.

Xiao Zhan observed Yibo closely and noticed his nervousness. He walked upto him and patted his shoulder, "It's alright. Don't think too much."

Wang Yibo bit his lips and lifted his gaze to meet Xiao Zhan's kind eyes, "And have his painkiller. It'll ease up your headache. You can rest during the journey. I need to arrange a cab. Let me make a call"

Xiao Zhan smiled at the younger man and dragged his phone. Wang Yibo felt an unknown warmth spreading through him. Such a treatment was completely unexpected from Xiao Zhan. A genuine smile bloomed on Wang Yibo's lips as he stared at the medicine in his hand.

There was no hesitation in his mind. He had indeed fallen hard for the man named Xiao Zhan.

 He had indeed fallen hard for the man named Xiao Zhan

Vote and Comment if you liked this update.

Happy Sunday💙

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

With luv,
AR&SS❣