《Chapter 10》

Here is the last chapter. Enjoy Reader❣️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo bid goodbyes and made their way to the car. Xiao Zhan fastened his seatbelt and looked at the man beside him, "I hope Lao Wang isn't tired."

Wang Yibo shook his head in denial, "Are we heading somewhere?"

Xiao Zhan gave a quick nod while turning the keys, the engine roaring to life.

After travelling for nearly an hour, the car halted in front of the Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal.

"I've reserved a cruise for three nights. So Hop out, Bo Di."

Xiao Zhan led the younger man inside and walked towards the check in. They underwent the security procedures and boarded the ship.

Soft music drifted in the air and the sparkling chandeliers created an ambience of elegance. The shimmering lights adorning the ship's decks and the reflections on the water created a mesmerising scene.

"Zhan Ge, this is marvellous." Wang YIbo's eyes wandered across the lavish design.

"Mr. Xiao, please follow his way."

The staff led them to a private suite and the duo was greeted with a spacious living area adorned with plush sofas with an inviting atmosphere.

"Everything's so perfect, Zhan Ge. This is the best birthday ever." Wang YIbo crashed into the older man for a hug. Xiao Zhan smiled as he pulled him for a tighter embrace. Xiao Zhan's choice of cologne intoxicated Yibo to the point where he desired to be close and intimate with him. Yibo's mind continuously wandered, fantasising about running his mouth along Xiao Zhan's Adam's apple or tracing his collarbone.

"And yet my Sugar baby hasn't thanked me well. Poor me." Xiao Zhan said dramatically as he took a step away from Yibo.

"I can make up with a kiss." Wang YIbo smirked before showing his innocent puppy eyes.

He planted a slow, passionate kiss against the CEO's lips, "There you go. Happy?"

Xiao Zhan's eyes swirled with unreadable emotions and smoothly tugged him closer by the collar, their lips inches apart, "A kiss is far from enough."

Wang YIbo wanted the dark promises that played in Xiao Zhan's eyes."Then claim what you want, Mr. Sugar daddy!"

Xiao Zhan kissed him deeply, caressing every hollow of his mouth. Their heads were spinning, their bodies were tense and tight and their mouths were burning as their lips moved against each other.

Wang YIbo involuntarily moaned, breaking the kiss as his back forcefully collided with the wall, and without delay, a pair of lips forcefully pressed against his own. Xiao Zhan possessed the knowledge of kissing in a way that ignited a passion within him. His lips frivolously caressed, nibbled, and sensually sucked on his partner's, intensifying the passionate exchange.

Instinctively, Wang Yibo embraced his lover, encircling his arms around the sturdy shoulders to maintain his balance. Their faces were in close proximity, so close that he could feel the gentle warmth of their breath against his skin. A delightful tremor coursed through Yibo's spine, sending a pleasurable sensation down to the pit of his stomach. Using a single hand, Xiao Zhan gently weaved his fingers through the unruly locks of Yibo, pulling him closer to enhance the intensity of their kiss. A sense of longing and desire consumed him, as he yearned to completely engulf his partner. The act of tasting his beloved evoked a deep sense of arousal within Xiao Zhan, igniting a passionate fervour.

"Damn! You are so perfect for me. Bo Di.'' Xiao Zhan let out a rough whisper. The hand relinquished its hold on the hair and gradually traversed Yibo's bare neck, delicately tracing the path over his collarbone before pausing at the uppermost button of his shirt. The touch of those fingers elicited goosebumps on the skin.