SJ :: love (f)

[ slight angst, sad, edited ]

━━━━━━━━

2ND PERSON POV

"But I love you!" Scarlett yelled.

"Just because you love me doesn't mean I feel love by you!" you yelled back.

That was it. What you felt you finally let out.

"You've been distant, you barely talk to me, you don't kiss me with love anymore, I don't even remember the last time we made love..." you spoke nearly a whisper but still heard clearly by her.

"I-" Scarlett tried to form a sentence but nothing came to her mind, her head hung low as she searched for words. She still loves you, that was clear to her, but she didn't realize that she hadn't let you feel that.

'When?' Scarlett thought to herself, and as if you heard her, she answered.

"For the past 6 months. I thought it was just because you needed space so I gave you space but, it's been half a year Scarlett," you spoke with tears threatening to fall whereas Scarlett hadn't noticed hers already falling.

"I'm sorry," Scarlett whispered, wiping her tears away when she noticed them falling.

"I know you are," you said giving her a sad smile. "But I can't do this right now."

Scarlett's head snapped towards you.

"W-What?" She stammered as she finally looked into your eyes that were still full of love even after 6 years.

"Maybe in a few months when we've gotten ourselves together. We both know that we're meant to be but maybe we need this break." You spoke as you stepped closer towards her.

"But I don't know what to do without you." She spoke hugging you, burying her head in the crook of your neck as you were a few inches taller than her, something you constantly teased her about.

"I don't either, but maybe that's why."

"Please don't go, I love you," she begged, hugging you tightly.

"I love you too," you spoke as you kissed her forehead and pulled away from the hug to pack your things.

Scarlett stood there, wondering why she stopped letting you feel loved. She finally snapped out of the daze she was in she heard suitcases rolling.

Both of you were crying silently, as you both hugged each other one last time for who knows how long.

When you reached the door Scarlett took a hold of your wrist spinning you around making you face her one last time.

"How long?" she asked.

"I don't know," you told her giving her a sad smile.

"Kiss me one last time?" She begged you.

You didn't give her a reply using words instead simply grabbing the back of her neck pulling her in for one last kiss.

As you pulled away, you gave her one more peck on her lips before kissing her forehead.

You both didn't know when you two would be this close again so you both took in each other's features.

"I love you," both of you whispered simultaneously.

You both chuckled giving each other sad smiles. And without another word you were out the house, into a cab you had called over, heading to your mom's house on the other side of the city.

You both didn't know how you came to be here, but you both knew you needed it.

━━━━━━━━