SJ :: nothing (gn)

[ song fic ]

[ Bruno Major - Nothing ]

[ not proofread so blame grammar for any mistakes <33 ]

━━━━━━━━

Track suits and red wine

Movies for two

We'll take off your phones

And we'll turn off our shoes

Knowing Scarlett was yours, and you hers was the best feeling in the world.

Baths together with a few candles lit and some wine after a long day. Movie nights with just the both of you. Picking flowers on your way home to give to her and have her frame them placed around your house. Spending with both your phones turned off and having picnics or stargazing in your backyard.

We'll play Nintendo

Though I always lose

'Cause you'll watch the TV

While I'm watching you

There's not many people

I'd honestly say

I don't mind losing to

Playing video games together, yourself knowing you'll lose 'cause you'll be looking at her, admiring her face, silently chuckling because of her cute 'focused' face.

But there's nothing

Like doing nothing

With you

Some days also spent just staying in the living together doing everything and nothing at the same time.

"What do you wanna do?" She whispers, afraid being loud would ruin this moment with you.

You're both cuddled together, her back to your front, your back resting against the armrest.

"Nothing," you whispered in the same tone.

She slowly stands up and goes to grab a book from the bookshelf. She settles back into you, you place your head on her shoulder, looking over. She opens the book, both of you silently reading at the same pace.

Dumb conversations

We lose track of time

Have I told you lately

I'm grateful you're mine

After night 'activities', sometimes, instead of falling asleep, unknowingly staying up 'till early mornings having dumb conversations about furniture to penguins and pandas.

We'll watch The Notebook

For the 17th time

I'll say "it's stupid"

Then you'll catch me crying

On one of your movie nights, it's her turn to choose the movie.

"The Notebook," she says.

"Again?" you ask.

"What's wrong with it?" she asks you, trying her hardest not to laugh, but you can still see it.