Life Goes On

****** Ami's P.O.V. ******

Gavin held my close running his fingers through my blood soaked hair. "Ami, you need to go take a shower, you have blood all in your hair," he looks me in the eye, "go. I'll be here when you get back." I sigh, slowly as I walk up stairs to get my clothes then to the shower, reluctantly getting in.

I turn the water on and jump back quickly so the cold water doesn't hit me. As the water gets warmer, I turn around letting it hit my back and hair. The water feels good, but as start to wash my hair I jump hitting a gash in my head. I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner as I watch the blood colored water go down the drain and slowly fade away. I turn the water off and get out of the shower and wrap my hair in a towel and examine my body to see bruises and scratches all over. I slip on a loose crop top and sleeping shorts and walk down stairs only for Gavin to see me and gasp, "Ami... Your all bruised up..." He sighs and puts his head down, looking at the floor, "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you..." He says as a tear falls from his eyes. "No. Don't say that and don't start that." I wipe his tears away, "I'm here, I'm safe, YOU and only you kept me alive. You beat the living hell out of Derreck. You did everything you could possibly do." I say as I walk to him and hug him.

*******************************

Sorry French fries. I'll try and update tomorrow too? Sounds like a plan!!!!