Shit Gets Upside Down

See. I never told you the reason my parents sent my brother, Dereck, to boarding school. viol, Romanian for Rape. Who did he rape you might ask? Well.. Me. It happened when I was 14. The only person I told was Gavin, of course.
*•

Gavin turned around, "Dereck, please... Let her go." He sounded brave, but he only sounds brave when he's terrified.

*******Gavins POV*******
Ami was crying which pissed me off. I had my phone behind my back holding one (speed dial cops cx ) "Just let Ami go Dereck."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Shut the fuck up little bastard. She's my little sister, I have all rights to her," He looked over her body with an expression that could kill, "and her sweet ass body." He let go of her and pushed her into the counter. She yelled in pain.

I ran to her to see if she was ok when I bent down, I heard the cops say, "Got the address. Lest go." I looked in her eyes and whispered this isn't happening to you again and kissed her forehead.

Then I felt and searing pain in my side and fell to the floor, passing out.

****** Ami POV******

"Leave him alone!!!!! Stop!" I screamed helplessly at Dereck who was beating the living shit out of Gavin who was passed out. I jumped on him trying to get him off of Gavin, screaming at the Same time.

He threw me off of him causing me to hit my head on the floor. I heard someone pull up so I slowly crawled to the door, everything was fuzzy and I had a splitting head ache. I got to the door, opened it and blacked out half way through the door.