2

~ He who wants it all, Will lose it all~

There he sat. Me.

I'm not able to process this perfectly. This situation should be something that should be a one-in-a-million chance.

"So your name is...." I asked

"London"

"What the fuck is going on," I asked aloud as i stood up. I was on the brink of a full-on breakdown. Charles walked towards me to try and comfort me, but i pushed him away. All i could feel was disgust and confusion. Charles walked over to London and held him from behind. My friend, who was still here, watched as all this played out.

"I am you but different. I have my own life, and i think and feel differently" London spoke as if this could explain why my ex-boyfriend is cheating on me with another me. 

"You're fucking disgusting. Did you make London?" I screamed. Anger was all i could feel. Dean walked over to me and sat me down. He sat beside me to keep me from doing something i would regret.

"No, i didn't. London is your doppelganger that was created but not by me," Charles answered. I looked at Charles with a confused expression. "You were created too by the same person," 

My heart sunk. 'Am i real' i asked myself.

"That's Impossible. I have known Khy since we were young". He was right i have childhood memories. I have a whole life before Charles." I know his parents," Dean spoke. 

"I think i can explain this better; I was cloned by an organization your parents created to create clones, but one the scientist made a mistake. They cloned the same DNA sample twenty times," London explained. I sat in disbelief and began to laugh. "I wanted to know where i was adopted from and found the scientist who created me."

"So, you're saying there are nine-teen other clones out there of me, just living it up," I asked. London nodded.

"That doesn't explain why you are cheating on Khy with London; You have the original," Dean stated, and it did bring me back from my insanity. He was right. Why did he choose London if he knew he was just another me.

"You and London may look the same, but you are two different people," Charles said, looking at London with love in his eyes. I couldn't take any more of this. I stood up and walked out of my own home.

I sat on my porch, rubbing my temple due to my raging headache. I needed to breathe. There couldn't be nine-teen other clones of me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called my father.

"Dad, what the fuck is going on," I asked, and i could hear him whisper 'fuck' under his breath.

"What are you talking about, son?"

"I'm talking about the twenty clones of me that exist," I answered. Nothing could prepare me for this. No handbook could help me process the information that i have gotten today.

"You weren't supposed to find out at all; They were all spread out" He spoke with a sigh.

"Well, you tell that to my ex-boyfriend who was cheating on me with another me,"

I ended the call still pissed off. Dean came outside and sat beside me. I dropped my head on his shoulder and groaned.

"You wanna get out of here," Dean asked. I nodded, and we got up. 

We walked to his car and heard Charles call out to me.

"What happens now," He asked.

"Go live your life with London; we're over," I said and stepped into Deans' car.

Charles's face dropped. He has to be the stupidest man on earth if he thought i would still be with him after this.  Then out of the blue, London runs over and hops into the car. 

"Did you think i was going to stay with him too?" London asked, and i just shrugged my shoulders. I looked over to Dean, and he did the same. 

We drove to the nearest bar, 'Head Over Heels,' to grab a few drinks. We walked into the bar and sat at a table. We drank and talked for a few hours. 

London wasn't all that bad; His parents adopted him at the age of 13 and taught him the beauty of everything. He loved art and poetry. He was a teacher at the local art school. My parents were helicopter parents, which could be explained by the twenty clones that a scientist accidentally created.

"So, Khy, what are you going to now," London asked, and i had to think about it. What am i going to do now with all this information?

My phone began to vibrate, and it was two messages from an unknown number. I opened my phone and practically threw my phone across the table. Dean picked up my phone to see the messages and gasped; he then showed London, who looked at me with fear in his eyes. 

Someone had sent me a photo of one of the clones' brutal murders with a text saying 'one down and Nine-teen to go.'

London phone then vibrated. We sat in silence until one of the servers came up and scared the shit out of us. They gave us our check and left. He checked his phone and saw he had the same messages. 

"We have to go now," I said. We got our bill paid and sped back to my place. Dean parked in my driveway, and I stepped out of the car. To my surprise, there were three other clones of me standing on my porch. 

"I'm James, This is Kyle and George, and up until a day ago, we thought we were triplets."