3

Live for life itself 

"My brain is hurting," Dean announced. 

There were now three other clones standing in the same room and me and London. They got the same envelope which had pictures of me inside. London drove to his home to grab clothes. He and George, Kyle, and James stay over just if the killer tries to get them. Dean also decided to stay. He said, 'A killer is trying to kill you; of course, Im going to help stop him.'

When London arrived, he had the same envelope in his hand. It had pictures of another clone. 

"So, hears what I'm thinking, He's trying to group us, so it's easy to pick us off, but he didn't anticipate that London and I would meet before this," I spoke. 

"I agree; why else would they send us those photos, " James added. Dean then grabbed my phone and looked at the messages. "also, I only had your photo, but George and Kyle got each other"

"In the messages, they say 'one down and nine-teen to go,' would that mean it's a clone doing this?" Dean asked. He is right. Technically there are twenty-one different versions of the same person, including me, but now there are twenty. We would have to suspect a clone doing this. 

"Why else would someone do this unless they found out they were a clone and want to be the only clone to exist even if that means killing the original" George said, and we looked at each other, letting the thought that it could be someone sitting this room come about. Slowly it went away with the realization that we were canceling out that we were with groups all day.

All our phones except Deans buzzed, suspense soon filled the air. I opened the message to see only a text.

"Hey, This is Pierce, and i made this group chat to let everyone here know a killer is trying to hunt us down. All of us should know by now. We should all know we are clones" I read the message aloud. George, James, London, and Kyle responded to the group chat. The group chat began to blow up with news of others who got photos and messages of the first murder.

"How many people are in the group," Dean asked. I looked at the contacts and counted twenty numbers. That means the killer must be in the group chat and now know we are being tracked down. He would change his way of doing everything unless he found a way to use the IP address from each message to get our actual address. I left the chat immediately.

"He's in the group chat," I said aloud. Londons face dropped, and he left along with the triplets.

"So, what does this mean? Would he know where we are" James asked 

"Yeah, we have to suspect everything. The killer got a personal picture of us, got our addresses sent them to us, and got our numbers somehow," I answered. I'm really in the wrong field of study. After this is done and we survive the killer, Im going into criminal justice.

"Y'all can come over to my place, and he doesn't know where i live yet," Dean offered.

"I think that is a smart idea, that puts more time between us," London spoke. We got our things together. I ran to my room to quickly pack a bag. Dean came to help, and he went to grab stuff from the bathroom. He walked over to my bag and loaded it.

"Listen, Khy, in case this all goes to shit, i want you to know that I've had feelings for you since high school, but i didn't want us to get together and then break up, and we never spoke again," Dean said hyperventilating. I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, dean, i do, and i wouldn't more than be with you, but after this is over, I would rather you mourn me as a friend than a lover," I said, still hugging him.

"Don't say that; we will get through this, and everything will be fine," Dean added. He held me tighter. We stayed like that for a while. Not knowing when to let go.

"Hey guys, we are ready, oh" Dean and i let go of each other and looked towards George, who stood at the doorway.

"We'll be right out," I stated. 

George walked away, and we finished up the packing. We headed out of the house along with everyone. I rod with Dean leaving my car at home just in case the killer didn't believe i was home. Dean held my hand throughout the car ride there. I can tell he is scared; I'm scared too.

Getting with him would be selfish if i end up dying. Getting to love him more than just friends is what i always wanted from him, but then i got with Charles, who was distracting from me from thoughts of Dean since i thought Dean didn't love him the way i love him. Now, things are crazy as fuck.

We finally got to his place, where the others waited for us. We unpacked the car and headed up to his door. We stopped to see a familiar envelope on his porch. Dean picked it up and opened it. He took out pictures of him and me together; my heart sunk. 

He can't be coming after Dean. he has nothing to do with this. Why go after him as well.

"We have to go after him before he gets to us," London stated.

We all agreed.

"We are now hunting a killer."