Chapter Five - The Attack

***(Gore & Blood Warning!)***

The crickets chirped loudly in the night. The Moon was high in the sky-- the perfect time for a mission-- and to slip out without the League of Villains noticing. I'd reached the UA Dorms quickly and silently; using my quirk to reach the balcony. I pulled a hair clip out of my pocket.

Earlier that day, I told Toga I wanted my revenge and I wanted it now. She obviously agreed; lending me three of her knives and a hairclip. That way, I could use the clip to unlock the door and the knives to finish him. I also had something else with me in case things went out of hand. And I'd make sure that he would pay -- and pay dearly-- for what he did to me.

I slipped the metallic hair clip into the lock. Carefully, I felt my way around inside. Once I found the sweet spot, a small "click" cued my success.

My palm pushed the door open slowly, which creaked ever so slightly. To my surprise, Kacchan was awake; scrolling through his phone. I heard loud heavy metal music coming from his headphones. And even better, he had no clue I was here.

I managed to close the door without a sound. After a deep breath, I decided it was time. I hurled a knife at him; which scored a direct hit into his arm. He yanked it from his arm, wincing.

"What the--" He marveled.

He turned his head and spotted me. I didn't give him time to see who I was; swiftly knocking out the light with my second knife. I gave him a sly smile, rolling up my sleeves.

"Hello." I whispered.

"Who the hell are you?" He growled; blood trickling down his arm.

Even through the darkness, I could tell his eyes hadn't adjusted. I gave a small chuckle.

"That's not important," I stated, changing the pitch of my voice. "Besides, I think you should be more worried about yourself."

His glare transitioned into a smirk.

"I don't give a damn about what you think," He jeered. "You don't know who you're up against!"

"So ambitious..." I droned. "When are you going to give up on that hero act? You'd be much better as a villain, you know."

"Hah, so you work for those bastards?" He ribbed.

"Perhaps."

A few seconds of silence passed.

"Well," I continued, "I'm afraid I'll have to kill you now. Afterall, you deserve it, Hero," I spat. I then put a finger to my chin, pretending to think. "Well, death is too good for you, even..."

"Shut up!" He growled, anger rising in his voice.

Unexpectedly, he lunged towards me, knocking me onto the floor. Now was my chance.

He pinned me down by the shoulders, still trying to make out my face. Regardless, it was too late. I grabbed his shoulders, taking him by surprise, and flipped us over. I used my last resort (also something Toga gave me); a special needle that could cause temporary paralyzation. Though his body was already fighting it off well-- his arms and legs making small movements-- it wouldn't be fast enough.

"If you're wondering why you can't move, it's a special substance that paralyzes your body. Luckily for you, you'll be conscious for the whole thing. You'll be able to feel any pain I inflict upon you."

He scowled; beads of sweat ran down his forehead.

"Don't even try to struggle," I added. "It's a pathetic waste of time."

Somehow, Kacchan mustered the strength to speak. However, his words were quiet and uneven.

"...I'll rip you apart..."

I turned around to face the window, assuming his eyes might be adjusting. The Moon loomed even larger than before; towering over the dorms. One of the last things he might see. I smiled in satisfaction.

"This is what happens when you don't think about your actions," I stated simply, not wanting to give away my identity.

"What kind of... dumb excuse is that?" He sneered.

Suddenly, I felt a jerk. I was sent flying against the wall; my back pulsing with pain. It was Kacchan who was laughing this time.

"Your stupid drug didn't work," He sneered, grinning. "And now, I'll find out who you really are, you damn villain!"

As he lunged towards me, I used my last knife. I could hear the air whip as I finished the swift motion. Now, it didn't matter if he was dead or not. I'd made him suffer enough. I suppose-- at the moment-- I didn't have the heart to kill him. And I most definitely wasn't going to stick around.

Once I entered onto the balcony, no footsteps followed. Unfortunately, it would take more than that to kill him.

In haste, and one final glance behind me, I jumped off the balcony (and eventually) into the forest.