Introduction

Everyone in the Jujutsu world knew that the infamous Gojo Satoru was married. He was married to a powerful woman, a woman who could easily destroy you, even without using a blade.

Her words could be as sharp as a knife, venomous like a snake and her stare would pierce into your soul. It could even make a grown man beg on their hands and knees for forgiveness. Not wanting to suffer her anger and the wrath behind them. But thankfully she was not easy to anger. The only way to anger the gentle woman was to hurt and destroy something or someone that she cared about. And if you did manage to get past her anger, if you did manage to retaliate and leave the woman hurt and guilty for raising her voice, even if it was well deserved. There would always be someone standing behind you to give you the same punishment as she did, but 1000 times worse.

After all, what husband would Gojo Satoru be if he didn't exterminate the vermin who disrespected his dear precious wife? The wife who he would do anything for.

If she wants someone dead, he'll do it. If she wanted all the money and power in the world, sure just give him 5 minutes and she'll have it on her palms tied into a beautiful present. He would gladly destroy the world for her, as long as she stayed by his side and cared for him like no one else did.

The love and care she gave him could never be exchanged for anything. Nothing could ever match its value. Her soft touches, the beautiful expressions she made, the hypnotic noises that left her body was like a drug to him. And if someone were to try and take it away from him, you better be ready to feel your limbs being torn apart slowly one by one.

Even her students would do anything for her. She was a kind, patient and gentle woman who would tend to their every need. Like a mother would. And considering the amount of loss that they had all gone through they deserved it. They all silently promised to themselves that they would protect the one woman who took care of them like a parent would, even if she wasn't their real mother.

Who is this woman you may ask?

Her name is Keiko Gojo