CHAPTER 4

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

The station was bustling with people rushing around trying to get to their destination or meet their loved ones. A usual sight for Keiko so she wasn't too bothered by the noise of it all. Thank goodness they got here after rush hour. It would've been a complete mess to even get here, though lunch hour wasn't too far off...

"Only three first years? Isn't that a little small for a class?" Itadori questioned, his words slightly slurred as he munched on a popsicle they bought earlier. Currently only Keiko, Megumi and Itadori were at Harajuku station. They waited for their teacher, A.K.A her husband Gojo Satoru to arrive. He had some errands to run that would take up a decent amount of time so Keiko had to step in to guard Itadori.

Apparently it involved the higher-ups tampering with the grade level of certain missions, making it lower than it actually should be? Satoru didn't go into full detail because he was rushing but she hoped that it didn't affect the first-years missions. That would be a pain to deal with considering Keiko was the one who had to check the missions after reports and it needed her signature before it could be processed.

She didn't mind babysitting the first-years that much, she'd rather be here in Harajuku than be stuck in her office all day. Plus the second year students were busy with their own mission in Miyagi and the third years... well they were suspended for the time being so Keiko was left with no class to teach for the time being.

To be honest she didn't expect one of them to end up beating up a higher-ups, even though it was very much well deserving. Those old bastards needed to be humbled anyway.

Keiko shrugged her shoulders at Itadori's question, letting Megumi explain it to him. "Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses?" Thinking for a moment, Itadori shook his head, "Guess not..."

"That's how rare we Jujutsu Sorcerer's are." Megumi stated, he could mentally count the number of Jujutsu Sorcerers who enrolled, graduated and actually became sorcerers. "By the way, didn't you say I was the third first-year student?" Itadori mentioned, his gaze focusing on Keiko who sat on the railing beside him, scrolling on her phone while eating her blueberry flavoured popsicle.

"Her transfer was admitted a while ago. This is an unusual school and everyone has different circumstances." She handed Itadori her phone which showed a picture of Kugisaki Nobara, the second first-year student joining. Keiko had already met the girl a while ago when Kugisaki's grandmother wanted to enrol her in the school. She had a fiery personality to say the least.

Keiko's ears perked up when she heard the familiar voice of her rambunctious husband, she could tell that it was him from a mile away. "Sorry to keep you waiting– Oh! Looks like your school uniform made it on time!" Satoru pointed out as he made his way to the small group, immediately sticking to Keiko's side like glue. "Yup, a perfect fit! But it's different from Fushiguro, it's got a hoodie!" Itadori showed off the red hoodie that was altered into his uniform.

"School uniforms can be altered upon request." Keiko informed, raising her eyebrows in confusion. Wasn't he the one who put in the request? Itadori's ears perked up at the new information, "For real? But I didn't put in a request..." Keiko immediately shot a suspicious glance at Satoru who merely shrugged back at her with an 'innocent' smile on his face. "That's because I made a custom request for you." If they weren't in a public space Keiko would've pinched him by now.