CHAPTER 2

"I have to admit, this kid is really something else," Keiko exclaimed while flipping through the pages of Itadori Yuji's personal file. Based on several sources, Itadori has incredible amounts of strength, speed and reflexes. He's even a fast learner, what does this kid not have? There wasn't much on his personal life though...

Satoru popped up beside her, a proud smile on his face as he walked by Keiko's side. "I'm glad you think that about him! Took me ages to convince those bastards to suspend his execution." Satoru groaned after having been stuck in that meeting room with all the higher-ups for at least an hour. All they did was waste his time by talking nonsense.

Keiko chuckled a little, shaking her head at Satoru's groaning. "At least you managed to get them to agree with you without having to threaten them this time." Satoru rolled his eyes, he could care less about the higher-ups. As long as he got what he wanted, he wouldn't do anything that would be considered violent.

The two walked down the school hallways together, making their way to where Itadori was currently being held. Since Itadori had Sukuna Ryomen contained inside him, the higher-ups immediately ordered for him to be imprisoned in the most secure holding area in the school.

The holding room was underground and incredibly far from the main building of the school to ensure the safety of both the students and sorcerers residing in the school. Keiko did have to admit it was a bit of a pain to walk all the way to reach that small holding room.

Unlocking the door open with a key, Keiko entered the room first with Satoru right on her tail. In the middle of the room sat an unconscious Itadori Yuji, Sukuna Ryomen's vessel in the flesh. Hundreds of Talismans surrounded him, hanging from the ceiling and pasted on every single inch of the concrete walls.

Poor kid, he has no idea what'll hit him when he wakes up. Currently he was bound and tied down onto a small chair, the thick rope laced with even more talismans to contain the curse inside of him.

Keiko leaned back against the wall, opting to stand next to the door that allowed her to blend in with the shadows quite well. She wanted to see how Satoru would play this out.

Slowly but surely, Itadori began to wake up from his little nap, his eyes barely open as his brain tried to register where he was. "Mornin', So which one are you now?" Satoru greeted him with a small smile, watching curiously while Itadori took in his surroundings. The four concrete walls towering over him, the lack of windows made the place stuffy and only the lanterns scattered around kept the room lit.

"Aren't you...?" Itadori groaned quietly, trying to move arms that were restrained by the rope. "Gojo Satoru, I teach first years at Jujutsu High." The boy's eyes widened, the memories finally of last night clicking in place. "Jujutsu... Where are my friends! Where's Fushiguro!" The rope strained at the pure force of Itadori's movements, his face morphing into surprise when he found his hands were tied behind his back.

Tugging once more at the ropes, Itadori tried to get a good look at the binds. "What's up with this?" Itadori mumbled, wriggling his body to try and get out. A small huff left Keiko's lips as she took a small step forward, "I'm not sure if you should be worried about other people now, Itadori Yuji." Itadori's head snapped forward immediately, his gaze locking onto Keiko the second she spoke.