[three] take me home

Stiles Stilinski-

Stiles Stilinski-

I hate her. I knew something was up; the suspicious phone calls, the way she's so nervous yet also overly kind around me, the wrecking my jeep and then crying crocodile tears to get out of the situation. There's something up with her and i know it. I just couldn't let her drive home drunk, i mean Scott would kill me if Allison's best friend got into an accident, right? But now i have to find someone willing to take her home, i guess i could call Isaac if he's around.

I'm broken from my train of thought when i catch her enter from upstairs, stumbling through the room with a look of unease on her face. The purple sequin top she'd borrowed from Lydia caught the light perfectly; casting a glow across the room and her blonde hair trailed lightly behind her as she ran into the kitchen.

I get up from where i'm sat, following her closely as the feeling of suspicion rises within me for the 100th time tonight. I lean nonchalantly on the frame of the door, watching Rue as she rifles through Lydia's drink cabinet. She ponders for a moment, looking at the array of drinks Lydia's house has to offer, before selecting a huge bottle of vodka.

That one is really strong

I watch her gulp it down as quickly as she could, before pulling her face into a disgusted expression; pursing her lips tightly and knitting her eyebrows together. I chuckle to myself as i watch her,

That's going to be a badass headache tomorrow

I move further away from sight as i watch Malia enter the kitchen, making a beeline for Rue. I watch them intently, picking at my nails as i watch them converse. They talk for a while, until to my surprise Rue runs off to the dance floor and indicates to Malia to join her. I observe them for a while, amused at at how confidently Rue dances, considering how shy and reserved she portrays herself as.

Yet another reason to be suspicious of her

As they continue to dance together, Malia picks her up, lifting Rue above her head. I watch closely, leaning forward against the doorframe to get a better look, before watching Malia stumble backwards and Rue fall to the floor with a massive thump. An intense pang of fear hits me, Allison is going to kill me if Rue gets hurt. I fly forward, knocking people out of the way with my shoulders and swearing quietly under my breath before finally reaching her. There are a bunch of people circling around her, whispering to each other and pointing. "Move" i say authoritatively pushing through the crowd, Rue is fading in and out of consciousness, her long dark eyelashes fluttering briefly every few moments.

"Rue. Rue wake up" i say, placing my hand on her shoulder and shaking her softly. She stirs for a moment but doesn't become fully conscious. I try this for few a few times to no avail and with no other choice i carefully snake my hand around her waist and lift her up, carrying her to my car. I place her in the back of my jeep, being careful not to hit her head on any of the clutter, before getting in the front and beginning to drive. I can't help but look in the rear-view mirror from time to time to check if the girl i feel such strong dislike towards is okay.

The stress of making sure Allison and Scott won't get mad is starting to weigh on me

The stress of making sure Allison and Scott won't get mad is starting to weigh on me. Her honey blonde hair is strewn across my back seat and her face seems so peaceful, almost ethereal, until the stubbornness creeps back into my mind solidifying the hatred i feel for her.

I park across from my house,  so i don't make too much noise and risk waking dad up. I gently pick her up, moving a stray piece of hair that found its way onto her face, and carry her into the house before placing her on the couch. I watch her for a second, watching her nestle her head into the cushions. Quietly i turn around, ready to just forget this disaster of a night before being greeted with the face of my tired father. He looks at Rue staring in confusion before turning back to me.

"I wont even ask" he says

"If you want answers, ask Scott" i reply.