[four] hungover

TW:Mentions of abuse in this chapter

Where the fuck am i?
I look around at the unfamiliar place i've woken up in, the white ceiling is too bright for my eyes and is amplifying the worlds worst headache that i'm currently dealing with. With regret buzzing in my ears, i slowly push myself up from the couch, as i try to find anything other than alcohol to drink. A few vague memories from last night flood my tender mind, i remember dancing and drinking and also for some reason; falling. But who took me home? Have i been kidnapped?

"I'm never, ever drinking again" I groan to myself, rubbing my eyes and blindly making my way towards the kitchen. A small chuckle from somewhere within the room brings me to my senses, "They all say that". I look to see that the voice comes from a man brewing coffee in the corner of the kitchen. "Hi i'm noah" he says smiling. "Rue" i reply awkwardly, smiling gently back at him.

Who the hell is this man?

He offers me a mug of coffee and tells me to sit down, i great-fully accept, holding the warm cup around my hand as i seat myself on a brown dining chair across from him. "So how was the party Rue?" Noah questions as i scratch the back of my head nervously. "Uhh.. To be completely honest, i don't really remember" I reply hanging my head as he laughs at my statement. "I don't mean to sound rude, but do you know where i am?" i ask nervously looking up to him from where i'm sat. He laughs again, a real belly laugh this time, before explaining where i've ended up.

Stiles' house?

Surely he must be wrong. Stiles definitely did not care about me enough to bring me to his house after the party, he could've just left me at Lydia's! Maybe it was Allison's doing, but still i can't see him concerning himself with my wellbeing, ill just text her when i find a place to charge my phone. Noah interjects my thoughts to tell me he has to leave for work.
"Thanks for the Coffee" i say, he gives me a friendly smile and nods at me before grabbing his keys from the counter. I follow him to the door as he continues to speak. "Stiles is upstairs, so if you need a change of clothes just ask, you must be uncomfortably cold in that Rue" He explains. I look down at my outfit from last night and suddenly become aware of how uncomfortable the sequinned top is, its digging harshly into my underarms and Noah's right; its definitely not suitable for how cold it currently is. I stifle a laugh as i reply, " we aren't exactly... close enough for that", Noah cocks an eyebrow and stares at me intently, "well he cared about you enough to make sure you got home safe last night" he says with a grin, I stare back in bewilderment, playing with a stray piece of hair that'd fallen into my face. "Nice to meet you Rue" he beams, before leaving the house and me alone in thought.

After a few moments of standing in silence, i begin to notice how hard its raining and realise i need to leave soon before my dad sends out an assassin to kill me for themselves . I walk over to the top of the stairs shouting for Stiles, i hope he knows where my car is. A few minutes or so with no reply, i shout again, and am yet again greeted with the stillness of no reply. Running out of patience, i begin to walk up the stairs, trailing my hand against the wooden banister, as i look around, noticing a door left ajar and hear the sounds of a shower from within.