[eight] murderer

Stiles Stilinski-

Stiles Stilinski-

It's been two days since i have seen her.

I haven't seen Rue since that night, that stupid night in which i let my guard down, and all i can think about is how brainless i was to show her sympathy, to let her bear witness to my weaknesses.

In a selfish way i'm glad i haven't seen her, i don't want her to think we are friends now, to think i like her.

I was drunk that's it, no feelings whatsoever.

Frankly, i should be at the internship, but Scott asked me to come home because of the growing trouble with the chimera situation. Which i still believe has something to do with Theo, but as usual the rest of the pack think i'm overthinking it.

It's 8am when i pull up outside of Scott's house, the weather is mundane and the sky is dark.

The perfect weather for such a place as Beacon Hills.

I step out of the jeep, wrapping my arms around myself; the cold air nipping at me as i enter the Mccall household. "Scott?" I call out walking into the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

"Coming!" he yells, as i hear him thrashing around upstairs, dropping a million things in the process.

I grab the milk from his fridge, smiling at Melissa as she grabs her coat for work. "Why do you only ever have oat milk?" i question, staring at the back of the bottle.

"Because it's better for the environment Stiles," She replies, opening the front door, "Why are you always in my house uninvited?" She grins, leaving swiftly before i have the chance to answer.

I smile to myself, stirring my drink, before Scott runs downstairs.

"Lots of new news," He begins to ramble, pouring himself cornflakes

"Another attack happened last night and we have new suspects that we think may be a part of the chimera pack, Tracy Steward and Donovan Donati."

I stiffen, furrowing my brows at his statement, "Donovan as in the Donovan that threatened to kill my dad?" I question, Scott looking up at me from his bowl of cornflakes.

"Yes but you don't need to worry about that, just bring the bestiary to the library tonight and we can figure out a plan, i promise." He replies.

I don't reply as i stare down at my coffee, anxious thoughts begging to creep into my mind, ones that weren't so easy to rid myself of.

Donovan has always been dangerous, and has threatened dad endless times, but this newfound power means no rules and no restrictions, and his anger could easily go haywire.

"I'll meet you there", I say quietly, tapping Scott on the back and hopping into my jeep.

After a few hours of searching i finally arrive at the library with the new bestiary. I walk inside, spotting the pack on the second floor, as i hastily make my way towards them.