11

it turned out that peyton was staying at a friends house about fifteen minutes from our house, meaning we'd get to spend more time with her. our seaworld trip was planned for the day after she came to town, so nick invited her along. she agreed, of course, and showed up at our house the next morning, ready to go.

"SEAWORLD SEAWORLD!" i cheered as i ran down the stairs.

"SEAWORLD!" karl screamed back.

"WOOO!" peyton yelled.

"yes! that's the right energy! peyton i love you already," i told her.

julian showed up next, almost as excited as me.

"SEAWORLD!" i yelled to him.

he yelled it back and pulled me into a hug, giggling in my ear.

"what the heck is wrong with you guys?" nick asked. "it's too early to be screaming."

"do i need to remind you about the time," i started to say but nick quickly clapped his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

outraged, i licked his hand to get him to move it off my mouth.

"ew!" nick yelled as he hurriedly wiped his hand off of his pants.

"that's what you get," i said smugly.

karl giggled at that and peyton started laughing too.

"i hope it's not too crowded," dream said. "i don't want to spend the whole day with people chasing after us."

"that's what you get for being so famous," i pointed out.

"yeah yeah," he muttered and grabbed his car keys off the counter. "let's go."

we took two cars, dream driving nick and peyton while i drove julian and karl.

it was a warm day so we rolled all the windows down and turned the music up as loud as it would go. luckily, there was hardly any traffic on the interstate.

"this is a straight vibe," i yelled over the music. the boys agreed, huge smiles on their faces.

soon enough, we caught up to dream- who had left first- and passed them up. i honked my horn at them as we passed by and waved. their windows were also down and they had music blasting, too.

for a minute, i felt nothing but pure euphoria fill me up and bubble out of me with a wild laugh. i felt free and so happy.

when we got to seaworld, the boys all pulled on hats- even julian- as if that was enough of a disguise. i nicked julian's hat off his head quickly and blew him a kiss as i put it on.

"you're too cute," julian laughed.

"don't inflate her ego," dream warned.

"too late," i said happily.

we spilt up right off the bat, nick and dream going to ride some roller coaster that no one else wanted to ride while julian, karl, peyton and i went to pet the stingrays.