28

"thick thick thick!" dream, karl, and george chanted. dream, nick and i were sitting in my room, facetiming karl and george. nick and i had just broken the news about us being official and they were trying to decide on a ship name.

dream was practically rolling about their "clever" new ship name. "i'm going to start a thread of #thick4life and see how many people use the hashtag without even knowing it means thalia and nick."

i laughed at that, bumping him with my shoulder. "you know, if you and george need a ship name other than dnf, it could be gay."

karl and nick busted out laughing at that. "gay gay gay!" they started chanting.

i laughed at their enthusiasm. "you guys are too much for me to handle right now. i can't breathe from laughing so much."

"look look look," karl said quickly. "we all appreciate that thick is now a thing because now your boyfriend owes all three of us money. so thank you, thalia."

my boyfriend. i liked the sound of that already, and it had only been a week since the beach trip.

"there's going to be so many angry people when they find out THE sapnap is taken," george teased.

"no way, they're all gonna be more mad that thalia is taken," karl argued. "the fans are obsessed with her."

"how long are you guys keeping it a secret for?" dream asked.

nick and i shared a hesitant glance. "we've not talked about that yet," i told them. "this is all very new."

"are you going to tell alex?" karl asked.

"yeah, he's coming in this week to visit so we're going to tell him while he's here," nick replied. he shifted slightly on the bed and laced his fingers with mine.

"wait i didn't know he was coming in," i said. "why didn't you guys tell me?"

"i found out last night," dream said. "actually it was at like one this morning. people just spontaneously come to visit us these days."

i ignored dream and wrinkled my nose at nick. "how dare you not tell me sir alex was visiting. i hardly have any time to throw together a welcome party now."

nick grinned at me. "you're too much. and i found out at the same time dream did. you were asleep and then it just slipped my mind."

"oh crap! that reminds me that i need to go to the office this afternoon. i have a meeting with a new lawyer." i groaned at the thought of having to don fancy ceo clothes and sit through an hour of listening to some lawyer boast about himself and convince me why i should hire him.

"can we come?" dream and nick asked at the same time.

"why?" i questioned.

"because we're tired of being in the house," dream answered. "i'm starting to feel claustrophobic."

i thought over it for a minute. "yeah okay. but you can't be disruptive and you have to dress nice," i said, eyeing the boys in their identical sweatpants and hoodies.

they high fived at that. "thanks, tally," dream said.

"guys i have to go. we're about to shoot a new video," karl said. "bye guys!"