Ten - Katherine's Back

"No, no, no." Damon chanted this word repeatedly, waving his hand all over the place after hearing what happened.

Melina stayed quiet on the couch staring- studying what was happening. Mira also yelled against this not thinking that this was a good idea. Rose looked with irritated eyes. Caroline was close to a meltdown.

Standing in front of them was the one and only, Katherine Pierce.

And next to her, Elijah Mikaelson with a solemn, irritated face.

"Do you think that I want her here? Niklaus requested that she stay under tight surveillance." Elijah tried to explain but Damon was not having it.

"She will not stay here! Nope." He chugged some bourbon.

"I'm afraid that you don't have a choice." Elijah says.

"Just let her stay," Caroline says, annoyed.

"You should want her to stay the least, blondie. She killed you."

"Yes, but do we have a choice?" She looks at Elijah who shakes his head.

"Fuck you, Klaus." Damon says to nobody with widened arms.

"I'm not gonna sell out your evil little Brady Bunch's secret. I'll be minding my own business here, against my will." Katherine says.

"If you utter a word of this to anybody, I'll rip your heart out and shove it down your throat." Damon threatens.

"Great, I'll be in my room." Katherine smirks and walks away.

"Ugh," Damon groans and rolls his eyes.

"This will be fun."

*****

"What is she doing here?" Elena asks.

Stefan and Elena found out that Katherine wasn't in the tomb anymore. Melina, Damon, Katherine and them were in the living room, talking.

"Elijah told us to keep the bitch here and since you made another deal with him, we couldn't exactly say no," Damon rolls his eyes at the doppleganger.

"I don't want you here," Elena complains, "Get her out of here," she whines.

"Shut up." Melina mutters.