Twenty - Back in Hell

Twenty – Back in Hell

Melina sat in the back of the truck with a passed out Stefan, pacing Rebekah, and Damon making annoying remarks every five minutes. Yesterday they realized that Stefan knew Elena was still alive and Klaus got angry, in fact so angry that Melina had to dump a bucket of ice and water on him, almost leading to her death but instead leading to Klaus asking Elijah why he couldn't have chosen literally any other girl.

Melina zones off, thinking about what she had read. She only got the time to read one book but that one was more than enough to stop her from reading the rest for a long time.

She had tried to keep her mind off of it, instead now focusing on the fact that they were going to Mystic Falls to say hello to the little doppelganger. Melina had to admit she did feel a bit sorry for the girl but then again she was also infuriating, not in the selfless way but the selfish way.

"You good?" Katherine took a seat next to her, noticing the redhead's attention drifting.

"I'm fine," she replies.

"Everyone knows that when someone says that, it's always a lie."

"Fuck off," Melina turns.

"I wanna be fucked," Katherine says.

"Woah," Melina's eyes widened, "strange turn of conversation."

"I know but it's been such a long time. You can't say you don't miss sex either."

"We're in a truck with vampires who are indefinitely listening to the conversation. Should I still answer?"

"Yes," Rebekah says with a mouthful of chips.

"You definitely should," Damon agrees.

"The answer's obvious," Caroline says.

"You should answer," Elijah comments, sitting upright– more upright.

"I hate these people," Melina mutters. "Of course I miss sex, everyone misses sex. Well, except asexual people."

"Honest and respectable answer," Damon nods.

The truck comes to a stop and Klaus shouts from the front, "We're here!'

*****

It's nighttime and the school is empty. Matt is using a bench-press machine in the weight room, working on his prank for senior prank night. He then gets up and walks through the school. He finally enters a classroom. It's dark inside, and when he steps inside he sets off a number of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor. He turns on the light. Tyler, Elena and Bonnie are there setting the traps.

As well as Tyler's girlfriend, Isla. Safe to say, they all hated her. She had no idea of the supernatural world so they had to go to extreme measures to hide it. Isla was insufferable. She was rude, selfish, wanton, and just cruel. She had short, ginger hair that fell to her shoulders.