Chapter One | The future comes to the past

Location: Hogwarts

Everyone in the great hall laughed and talked amongst each other. At the Gryffindor table, you can hear the kids laughing and talking loudly amongst each other. The marauders crack jokes mostly Sirius as Remus and Peter laugh and James is choking on food by laughing at Sirius's joke. James sees the girls giving him a disgusting look the girls mostly his Lilypad are throwing him he becomes embarrassed.

While at the Slytherin table were chatting not being very loud like the Gryffindors as they ate. One Slytherin wasn't talking to anyone and kept to herself as she ate.

Dumbledore stood up in his seat about to give his speech when the great hall banged open walked in the Potters, the Blacks, the Malfoys, the Tonks, Alaster Moody, the Evans, and Petunia Evans. Also, Molly and Arthur Weasley with their two sons, Charlie and Bill, Amelia Bones, and Minister Fudge all looked confused.

"What is this Albus?" asked Fudge.

Suddenly bright flash had gone off in the middle of the great hall and a bunch of people was shown falling from the flash. Everyone pulled out their wands and pointed them at the kids.

"Get off me," said a girl with red hair pushing a boy with red hair off her while everyone else was getting up from the floor or helping one another off the floor.

"I demand you to explain who you are," yelled Fudge as he kept his wand pointing at them thinking they were death eaters.

The girl with red hair and blue-grey eyes rolled her eyes at the man and said "We're from the future more important some of your guy's kids."

"Very funny," said Fudge.

"No really we truly are from the future the only reason why we're here is to prevent a lot of stuff from happening and also deaths so we are going to project our memories into eight movies for you guys to watch," said a girl with bushy brown hair.

"How do we know you are telling the truth," asked McGonagall keeping her wand up high.

The bushy brown hair girl looked through her bag and pulled out a vile and said "That's why we brought Veritaserum for this reason."

Each of the kids takes the Vertiaserum as the kids in the great hall watching the kids.

"As I was saying we are from the future, we came back here to show you our memories so you guys can prevent it all from happening," said the bushy brown hair girl as everyone put down their wands.

"So what are your guys' names and who are you're parents," asked Euphemia Potter.

"Well my name is Draco Malfoy, I'm the only son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy," said a boy with blonde hair.

The Blacks and Malfoys smiled and nodded in approvement while Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Wow I can't believe you knocked up poor innocent Narcissa, Lucius," said jokingly Barty Courch Jr.

"I'm Blaise Zabini, the only son of Aaliyah Zabini," said a boy with black hair and dark skin.

Aaliyah Zabini nodded at her son.

"Hello, I'm Luna Lovegood, daughter of Pandora and Xenophilius Lovegood," said a girl with blonde hair and a dreamily look in her eyes.

Pandora blushed trying to hide her face as Xenophilius looked at her and smiled.

"I'm Ron Weasley, son of Arthur and Molly Weasley and this is my girlfriend-" said a boy with red hair.

"I can introduce myself, I'm Hermione Granger my parents are muggle-born so you won't know my parents,'' said a girl with bushy brown hair.

The purebloods looked at her disgusted but she didn't care while Molly hugged her.

"Hello, I'm Ginny Weasley and the only daughter of Arthur and Molly Weasley," said a girl with red hair.

Molly and Arthur were shocked and couldn't believe they had a daughter since no one in the Weasley family line has ever had a girl.

Another redhead stepped forward, "Hi I'm George Weasley and the son of Arthur and Molly Weasley."

"Damn Arthur how many kids did you guys have," asked the Prewett twins.

"Seven, there's Charlie, Bill, Percy, me, and my twin Fred, Ron, and Ginny," answered the Weasley twins while their parents stared at them in shock at how many kids they had.

"Hello, I'm Neville Longbottom, I'm the son of Alice and Frank Longbottom," said a boy with brown hair.

Lily and Marlene looked at Alice as she blushed and try to hide while James and Sirius patted Frank on the back.

"Well, I'm Harry Potter and the only son of James and Lily Potter," said a boy with messy brown hair.

Everyone went quiet if you could you can hear a pin drop no one said a word while Lily was shocked that she ended up with James. James jumping up and down in his seat and broke the silence saying "I got Lily, I got Lily."

Everyone's eyes drifted to the last girl who had yet to introduce herself wondering who she was and who her parents were.

"Nadia Black-''

Every single Black sat up straighter wanting to know who her parents were, Sirius's heart pounding like crazy in his chest as well as Regulus which Nadia knew causing her to smirk.

"The daughter of Regulus Black-"

All the Blacks cheered while Regulus stared at his daughter in awe and with a small smile thinking he thought he would never have a kid but here she is right in front of him.

"And Natalia Romanova.''

Everyone's eyes widen in surprise as the Black family turned and looked at Natalia while everyone else was confused about who that was. The girl coughed catching everyone's attention while a small smile was on her face yet very nervous as to what the fuck is going on here.

While everyone whispered amongst each other while the Black family knew who she was since she was all Regulus Black talked about to his family. While his mother sneered knowing the girl wasn't a pureblood.

"The movie will explain everything you need to know," said Hermione.

"Well then, everyone please get comfortable and it's going to be quite the ride," exclaimed George with a flick of his wand the Great hall changed, the table turned into comfortable seats and there was a projector on the walls.

Everyone picked a seat to sit down while the kids sat down next to their parents but also close to their partners.

"If everyone is ready, we'll begin," Dumbledore's voice boomed across the hall.