Chapter Nine The Boy Who Lived & Nadia meets Draco

[Later back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid and Harry, are at a long table, eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.]

''Really soup out of everything you could get you picked soup," asked Draco looking at Harry weirdly.

"Yeah I'm with Draco on this one you only eat soup when you're sick or it's cold outside," added Nadia looking at Harry like he was a weirdo.

"Well I'm sorry it was my first time there okay," answered Harry crossing his arm with a huff.

Hagrid: You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet.

Harry: He killed my parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid, I know you do.

Hagrid: [sighs and pushes his bowl away] First, and understand this, Harry, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-...

"He's so not gonna say it like there's no way," said James.

Harry: Maybe if you wrote it down?

Hagrid: No, I can't spell it. All right. [quietly] Voldemort.

"Pay up," said Remus and Regulus to their friends while their friends look defended.

''It's not fair you always win the stupid bets," whined James and Sirius to Remus while Barty whined to Regulus.

"Then get on my level," answered Remus and Regulus to their friends.

While Natalie shakes her head at Regulus and his friends even Lily shakes her head at James and his friends. They both look at each other saying with their eyes our boys are so stupid.

Harry: Voldemort?

Hagrid: Shh!!

[Harry looks around to see if anyone heard it]

Hagrid: It was dark times, Harry, dark times. [We flash over to a flashback on the night at Godric's hollow, consisting of a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize. Hagrid narrates.] Voldemort started to gather some followers and brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. [Harry's mother, Lily, screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see Voldemort pointing his wand at an infant Harry Potter's head.] Nobody...not one. 'Cept you.

"We dead that's how we died," said James.

"Oh harry," said Lily hugging her son.

"We won't let that happen this time," said Remus.

"No we won't," added Sirius.

[We flashback to the present time.]

Harry: Me? Voldemort tried to kill...me?

Hagrid: Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse...and an evil curse at that.

Harry: What happened to...to You-Know-Who?

"The only time he ever called Voldemort you know who,'' said Hermione.

Hagrid: Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to carry on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous. That's why everybody knows your name. You're the boy who lived.