Chapter Ten Platform 9¾

[King's Cross Station. Up on a crossing bridge, Harry, with his cart of his baggage, equipment and Hedwig, walk beside Hagrid. A couple look at Hagrid, suspiciously.]

"My son's first time going to the platform. My son going to Hogwarts," James squealed like a little girl.

"You mean our son," added Sirius.

"No, he means my son not yours, mine," said Lily which shut both of them up before they could argue which caused Remus to laugh at James and Sirius.

Hagrid: What're you looking at? [He then checks watch] Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his- well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. [hands the train ticket] Stick to it, Harry that's very important. Stick to your ticket.

"Please don't tell me you left my son alone at a train station not even telling him how to get to the platform," asked Lily.

[Harry looks at his ticket.]

Harry: Platform 9¾? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing...is there?

[Harry looks up, but we now see that Hagrid has vanished and Harry all alone with his cart.]

"Of course he did," added Lily shaking her head.

James wanted to say something to defended Hagrid but one look that Lily throw his way shut him up and turned back to the screen not wanting to face Lily's fury.

[Harry is walking down lane between trains. A man rushes by.]

Man: Sorry.

[Harry sees a guard.]

"Please tell me you really didn't ask him for Platform 9¾," asked Nadia to which Harry just keep his eyes on the screen.

"Of course you did that's why you're not in Ravenclaw, fucking idiot," added Nadia.

While Draco, Neville and Wealsey boys trying not to laugh.

"Shut up guys," said Harry glaring at his friends.

Harry: Excuse me, excuse me.

Guard: Right on your left, ma'am.

Harry: Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9¾?

Guard: [incredulous] 9¾? Think you're being funny, do ya? [he walks off]

[Harry then notices a woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts.]

Mrs. Weasley: It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course.

"Of course she would be the one to said Muggles loud and clear for everyone to hear," said Nadia.

"I know right she should be lucky Harry was the only one to notice what she said," added Draco.

"Why can't you two be nice for once," asked Harry.

"Well because the world is a bloody cold world. There's no room for niceness and kindness around here," answered Nadia.

"She has a point," added Luna sweetly and softly smiling at Harry.