Chapter Twenty Six The Forbidden Forest & Nadia trying to find out who's Natalia

[The next night, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco are being led to Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch.]

"Now why couldn't you leave them alone,'' said Narcissa giving Draco a look.

"Yea, you make us lost points,'' added Blaise glaring at Draco.

"Yea, that's not cool," said Barty Jr.

"It wouldn't matter anyways," said Nadia.

"Why," asked Evan Rosier.

"You'll see," answered Nadia pointing at the screen.

Filch: A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming. [Draco gulps, and Hermione rushes by.] You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest. [Hagrid appears with a crossbow. He sniffles.] A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?

Hagrid: [sniffs and sighs] Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony.

Hermione: Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind.

Hagrid: Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania? {Filch rolls eyes.} What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all.

Filch: Oh, for Gods sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you.

Draco: The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are...[a howl sounds]...werewolves!

"Wait, didn't you say the forest was banned that it was too dangerous for the children to go and your sending these kids and my son in there," said Naracissa glaring at Dumbledore.

"Yes, I agree. My son is already a target why not put him in more danger why don't you," added Lily also glaring at Dumbledore.

"Dumbledore knows what he's doing I believe in him and what he's doing," said Molly glaring at Narcissa and Lily.

"Oh shut up you annoying banshee," yelled James glaring at Molly.

"You know what I'm tired of you. You worship your children certain kids and the others you ignore or belittle them. For example when Ron got head boy you said all your children became head boy and how you were proud but the twins wasn't and when they told you that they wanted to open a joke shop you didn't support them at all. You also don't even acknowledge them also you compare your kids together and was shit to Fleur for being with and marrying Bill. Shit to Hermione when you thought her and Harry were together and still shit to her when she was with Ron and married him. You were shit to me cause Harry was in love with me and on top of that you tried to kill me," said Nadia glaring at Molly.

"You tried to what my daughter," yelled Natalia glaring at Molly and getting up from her seat.

"I would say go for it but I would also like to be born," said George.

Filch: There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that. [Draco looks frightened.] Nighty-night. [He leaves to go back into the castle]

Hagrid: Right. Let's go.

[In the Forbidden Forest, the group walks along a path to a tree. Hagrid stops, bends down and dips his fingers in a silver puddle. He pulls out his fingers and rubs them together. A silver trail smears with his fingers.]