8

"Okay Wanda. Tell us what's happening." Tony questioned. He was angry to say the least. He had no intentions of hurting the child but she wasn't complying the way they needed her too.

"She's on the floor, sitting upright in what seems to be- to be a prison cell. There's bars locking her in. It's very dark. And cold." Wanda explained, already feeling the negative energy from the dream she was in.
"Tony I don't think I should be doing this..." Wanda whispered.

"Just keep going." He commanded kindly.

"Okay... I hear footsteps.. there's keys rattling someone- a man. Older with glasses. He's opening up the cells door." Wanda went on. Natasha and tony were just listening intently. Vision hearing a few words here and there as he flew.

A small scrunch appeared on Wanda's face. "The man is dragged her by here hair, her body is bruised all over.. she doesn't look much older than seven or eight years old. She's nude." Wanda went on quietly.

"Poor girl." Natasha whispered, her own mind filtering to moments in the red room around the same age.

"It's a big room. The floor is cracking and there's a- table. A big table in the center. It had straps.. he's strapping her down. She's crying and trying to kick him away." Wanda's brows fussed as her fingers stayed connected to the girls head.

"Oh my- he- he tased her. She's calmed down slightly. Stopped thrashing." Wanda whispered.
"He injected her with something and her eyes are closing. She shrieking, obviously in pain. He is the only one in the room." Wanda's face began to appear as a frown.

"Oh god- oh my god. He's cutting into her- she's still awake. She's screaming loudly. Really loud." Natasha looked up at Wanda, frowning as a tear slid from Wanda's eye. There was a long pause of silence. Tony cleared his through.

"He's ripping out her organs. She's screaming. There's a lot of blood- a lot. He stopped. It looks like he took out her reproductive organs and her appendix.. only the non-vital organs. Her abdomen looks so empty, there's already a lot missing..." Wanda informed. Natasha shuddered and stood up, begging to pace while chewing on her nail. Tony looked up at his friend with concern.

"Oh my god... he's- I can feel it.. he's cutting up her limb.. and injecting her- oh my god.." Wanda began shaking as a shriek escaped from her lips. She pulled away from the small girls body, immediately crying profusely. Tony shot up and held her in his grip as she scream-sobbed into his lap. She was on the younger side of them, only being a 26 year old girl herself. She had a sensitive yet kind heart once she opened up.

Tony gave the small child with white hair a sad glance. And then giving the same to his two girl companions who were both in a frenzy.

"We are landing now sir!" Vision shouted, hearing everything and trying to get gem to safety as soon as possible. Tony just shop she's Wanda and looked up at Nat who was in a thinking trance, not even acknowledging her surroundings.

"What the hell happened?" Clint shouted as the back of the quintet lowered, immediately walking in to console Nat. Tony handed Wanda to vision who was now in the back of the ship while standing up to pick up the small girl, who was very light and her backpack off the floor.

"Somebody stay with them.. Wanda tried to look in her head... it wasn't good." Tony said while immediately walking out with the girl, Bruce and Steve following him.