26

"We have to get her transported to the hospital, she'll need more intense surgery than we are prepared for." Helen exclaimed while unlocking the cart and laying a gown over the small bleeding body lightly, watching as the abdomens part began to turn a deep red form the large gash.

"Did you call 911?" Tony nodded.
"Did you inform the others?" Tony nodded once again while the three of them hopped into the elevator with the hospital bed and quickly descended downward. Wanda was holding a firm hand to the bleeding wound to keep pressure strong:

"Jesus, where is that blood coming from?" Natasha questioned while walking along side them now that they were all on the ground floor.

"The ambulance is pulling in now!" A random worker said as the white machine blared loudly. Two EMT's walked into the building and took the beds, talking loudly to each other.

"Only two of you can come in the rig." The male one instructed while pushing the bleeding girl towards the exit.

"I'm going." Natasha volunteered herself while following the two male workers towards the large vehicle. Wanda nodded towards the others and followed along as well.

"Bp is 70/50, she hypotensive, connect to O2 and get the heart monitor connected, pulse is the thready and slow." One instructed as they lifted the stretcher life cot into the back of the rig. Natasha and Wanda hopped in behind them and sat anxiously as they closed the back up. There was another woman EMT up in the front, controlling the wheel.

The man lifted the gown quickly. Inspecting the gash across her abdomen, keeping his face still as he gaped. On the counter airy Natasha face widened as she saw the bleeding wound.

"Jesus." The man murmured while grabbing a sterile drape and pushing it against the bleeding cut. Her skin was much paler than it usually was.

"Her small intestine seems to be nicked, how much till we are there?!" He shouted to the front.

"Seven minutes en route!" The lady responded. He nodded while pushing down even firmer with more wrapping as it collected with deep crimson blood.

"That's too much, go as fast as possible!" He responded while turning to the two redheads. Natasha was gripping the girls limp hand lightly.

"Can one of you put pressure on this wound?" He questioned, Wanda immediately stood and placed her hands over the wound. He stood and grabbed a bag of antibiotics.

"My god, how is she even alive right now, was she moving at all?" He questioned while taking out a needle and preparing an in, even in the bumpy course.

"She was walking around. I wouldn't thought she was perfectly fine if we hadn't checked under her suit." Wanda explained, reaching over to the wall full of supplies and helping herself to get some more sterile drapes and wrapping to hold the wound.

"Her right foot is also messed up." She explained. He nodded while pushing the antibiotics into her body.

"What's her name?"

"Elvira."

"Elvira..." he ushered her to add on.

"I- I don't know." She murmured. Natasha nodded. Two years ago in a less intense situation they may have been able to remember.

"Oh shit." He murmured as the monitor on the wall spiked and dipped, shaking rapidly.

"She's going into v-fib, do you know cpr?" Wanda nodded.

"Okay, start compressions. Are we almost there!" He shouted form the front.

"One minute!" The man responded.