20

Chapters bout to get crazy, just saying we are jumping straight into the chaos, but a little bit of chaos is good for us <3

You walked into the living space, the tv was playing FoodNetwork, the only people there were Sam and Wanda. You sat between them and watched the boring screen.

"You can change the channel if you'd like." Sam said while handing you the remote. You grabbed it and began flipping through the cable stream. Stopping at intriguing site of Downtown 'New York City's Breaking News' headline in bright red. Clicking on it, there was a woman inside her little dome talking, and a man next to her, cutting into the conversation as well.

"Newest Report with Tom Peters, 46 year old male, his wife, Anne, and son Jeremy. His daughter has been missing for over 80 hours and has not been seen by anyone. She is 4'10, has white hair and blue eyes, she was last seen leaving Midtown highschool Thursday afternoon, her family is worried sick so if you encounter Elvira Mitrea, contact this number." A picture of yourself from years ago, before you were as battered as you were now appeared, the only scars you had were covered by your clothing. Under your picture was a random phone number. You looked at the screen and had to resist the tears threatening to spill. Another video appeared and it was with Anne and tom, with Jeremy in between them.

"We've been searching every were we can, she's no where to be found." Your mother fake sobbed into your fathers chest.
"I told her- I told her she could walk downtown alone for a bit, get herself some ice cream and look around the city... I shouldn't have though, what if she has been kidnapped or taken away from us." He sniffled quite convincing while rubbing Anne's back. You could feel anger radiating off your skin.
"I'm just scared I'll never see my baby sister again." Jeremy eyes were watering.

You didn't even know what was going on until your fist flew through the screen and it shattered onto the floor, sending sparks around you.

"Elvira?" Wanda whispered while reaching for your shoulder. You pushed away from her and began running through the halls of that god for saken building. Ignoring Wanda and Sams yells for you.

They lied to you. They didn't contact the authorities. The didn't protect you. Your family was conning the whole world. For gods sake, they even spent there limited money just to get on the damn news. You walked into your room after shifting to the correct floor. There was no way in hell you were going to stay here. Although the room was comfortable, and amazing and you actually had a nice place to sleep, that didn't matter.

"Nu ar fi trebuit nicodată să am încredere în ele. (I should have never trusted them)" You mumbled while beginning to pack up your backpack, screaming as you kicked the footrest in front of the curved lounge chair across the room. You shouldn't have listened to them.

You grabbed your weapon that Tony had made you, your suit and a couple extra clothes, not bothering with any of the school books you used to carry. Grabbing your phone, mask, and lion was the last thing you packed away. Your room looked the same. Nothing was gone. Sighing you stuffed a throw blanket in the ripped bag as well.

You took one last look at the many rooms around you with the stickers of indication and welled your tears. You focused on the door that had a straight edged looking hourglass in red. Nat's door. But you couldn't really call her that anymore. You stopped for a movement, thinking about your options. We're you being rational? You could probably work things out if you really tried. But your head began to pound is your thoughts filled up and exploded inside of you.

You put your backpack on your shoulders and phased through the flooring, all the way down to the bottom of the tall building before walking out into the open. Not even bothering to say your farewells.