chapter ten - for everyone

"Ok guys go. Work on the problems on the front page please, this is review from last year it should be easy." Mr Markson said.

Mr Markson was my math teacher. Louis and I sat next to each other and both Will and Jules happened to be in the class as well.

"Feel free to check with your neighbor if you need to." The teacher said.

"Welp I'm lost!" Louis exclaimed leaning back in his chair smooshing his hands across his face in agony.

I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "It really isn't that hard, have you tried?" I asked.

"I don't remember anything from last year." He said. "And I can barely think I'm so tied."

"What time did you end up going to bed?" I asked solving a problem.

"Hmm I don't know maybe like 3 or 4?" He said.

"Louis!?" I practically yelled, earning a couple glances, whoops.

"Y/n god calm down." He said.

"Sorry" I mumbled. "Louis is something going on? Like why can't you sleep? You've never been like this?" I asked.

Louis' pov

I feel so dead and Y/n's questions aren't helping. But she did seem concerned. See the thing is something did happen, well sorta.

About 6 months ago my girlfriend, well now ex girlfriend, Saige told me she and her family were moving to France to be closer to her moms side of the family. I think there was some kind of family trouble, she didn't really get into it and I didn't want to push her.

Saige and I had been dating for a year. I don't really do girlfriends, at least not much. I just don't see the point unless I see a future, otherwise someones bound to get hurt.

It was a tough decision to break up, I mean she was moving countries and it just ended up seeming too hard to do long-distance. We ended on good terms and I really loved her.

It hurt for a bit after, I mean I was kinda a mess but really only my family knew about it, I tried to keep my emotions to myself, Y/n didn't even know.

Of course she knew Saige and I had broken up, they were actually really great friends and so she was sad to see her go as well.

After about a month or two I was able to pull myself together and since then I moved on, well at least I thought I did.

See Saige and I still follow each other on social media, we don't interact at all, at least nothing more than a like on a photo, but nonetheless I see her posts. Recently, however, she's shown quite a lot of love to a particular fella.

I know I should be happy for her. I shouldn't be hung up on her, it's been half a year for fucks sake, but I don't know I guess I feel jealous. Not in like a I'm going to win her back way, just a bit sad.

The worst part is we never had hatred or bad feeling towards each other all the way up to her departure. The only reason we broke up was because of her moving and I guess that's why it hurts so much, it still feels like a fresh wound.

"Oh um yeah, no it's nothing." I said faking a smile.

"Ok but if you need someone just know you can always talk to me." She said giving a soft look in her eyes.

Y/n's a really sweet girl. We laugh and tease each other, even have out share of mini fights, but in the end she's always there for me. For everyone.

Your pov

I could just tell something was on Louis' mind. He seemed so distracted. I don't want to push him though, if he isn't ready to talk then I understand.

"Ok but if you need someone just know you can always talk to me." I said giving him a sweet smile while he just looked back down at his math paper.

I wanted to change the subject to hopefully cheer Louis up a bit.

"Hey want to get some food after school?" I asked.

Louis looked at me and formed a smile followed by a light a chuckle. "Is all you think about food?"

"Um no need to judge." I said pretending to be offended.

He laughed. "Sure of course."

a/n -
hi sorry it's so short! poor heartbroken louis </3 lol hope you enjoyed still. i'm going to update more even if they're short. comment and vote,
love you always 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩