chapter eleven - cheeky boy

"What is that?" Louis asked laughing.

"Um offensive? It's interpretive." I said proudly, combatting Louis' mockery.

We were in art class and we had to do this dumb "copy cat" project of the picture that was on the board.

I'm not a terrible artist, like I'd say I'm decent but this assignment was too strict I had no creative liberty so it wasn't looking the best, hence Louis' snarky comment.

Luckily it was the last period before the school day was over, thank god. I'm so tired and ready to leave.

"Okok it's well- unique?" Louis said turning his head all different ways "analyzing" it. 

"Oh shut it!" I said whacking Louis with a clean paint brush.

*bell rings*

"Ok class clean up! I'll see you tomorrow" Mrs. Amaro, the art teacher, said.

Louis and I cleaned up our area and left.

Louis had driven us to school so we walked to his car which was in the student parking lot.

We got into his car and Louis turned his key, looking at me.

"Should we wait for the others?" Louis asked.

"No they can walk." I said.

"Ok." Louis responded chuckling a little.

"Let's go to the café." I said.

"Ok." Louis replied smiling and turning on some music.

Louis and I grew up going café. It's close to our houses so our parents always let us walk there together.

"So are you really sure everything's good?" I asked Louis as we moved a bit to the music.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked me confused.

"You know? You just seemed a bit off in math and lately in general.

"Oh umm- no yeah I'm good Y/n, really." He said assuringly.

"Mmk." I responded.

My phone then began to vibrate. I looked down to see a FaceTime call from Mills.

mills 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 wants to facetime

accept                             decline

"Oh hang on Millie's calling me." I told Louis, turing doe the music a bit.

"Hey!" I said after answering the call.

"Hi. Where are you, Louis's car isn't here are you with him?" She asked.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot to tell you, we left." I said with a small laugh attached.

"What!? Oh my god, rude?" She said sarcastically, but you could tell she was a little annoyed. "I've been waiting here with Will forever."

"Oh stop it's been like 5 minutes." I replied.

"Well it feels like forever to me. Whatever I guess we'll just walk, bye." She said.