Let's talk about your ex

No Ones POV

The Dorks and the girls are now back to seoul with Minnie and Miyeon, they already gave them a ride to their house, as for the Dorks and Girls they're at the Dorks house.

All 8 of them were peacefully seating with their partners while Chaesoo is bickering. "Why didn't you tell me about your ex?!" Rosè asked. "Because She's already forgotten Chaeng." Jisoo said trying to stay calm.

"Forgotten? But you were ready to make a family with Her!" Rosè said furious. "Who said I do?" Jisoo asked. "You had sex with Her Jisoo!" Rosè shouted. "So if I have sex with my ex that means I already want to make a family with Her?" Jisoo asked raising an eyebrow.

"You guys should stop Hank is getting furious." Lisa said trying to calm the two down. "No Lisa, this needs to be done!" Jisoo said shooting a glare at Lisa who's holding Hank. "Now what?" Jisoo asked looking at Rosè.

"Rosè, I'm now letting you explain. Do you think if I have sex with my ex that means I want to have a family with Her?" Jisoo asked raising an eyebrow. "Cause if it does to you, we're done!" Jisoo angrily said.

"Wait! Why is there suddenly a break up?" Solar asked. "Cause She doesn't seem to get the word ex!" Jisoo furiously said. "Why are you doing this Jisoo?" Rosè asked, calmly this time. "Cause you're so furious about me having sex with my ex, that happened a long time ago!" Jisoo explains.

"Let me ask you Chaeyoung, did I get as furious as you when I saw you kiss your ex?" Jisoo asked pointing at Herself before Chaeyoung. "N-no." Rosè stutters, She was scared. "Look, we both know that we cannot live without each other now, but you talking about something that happened a long time ago is something Chaeng." Jisoo pauses.

"So what if I did it with Her? We should look at the future a head of us, I don't want to remember that time when I was broken. I'm now here, I'm here at the present and I wouldn't like to go back if that means leaving you." Jisoo said wiping Rosè's tears with Her thumb.

"Knowing that the consequence is leaving you makes me sick, I don't want to leave you because I'm finally happy Chaeng." Jisoo said with a smile. "But She's your first love." Rosè said looking down, Jisoo lifted Her face up using Her hands that was cupping Her cheeks.

"Meeting you made me realise She wasn't." Jisoo said looking straight to Her eyes. "I thought She was my first love because She's the first girl I dated, but the truth is our relationship was toxic." Jisoo explains. "So don't let yourself get swayed by my past, ok?" Jisoo asked earning a nod from Rosè.

"I love you hmm?" Jisoo humms raising Her eyebrows while looking at Rosè with assurance. "I love you too." Rosè replied before pulling Jisoo for a hug.

Hank approach them and happily jump up and down around them, the two smiled as Jisoo picked Him up. "We're sorry hank." Jisoo said kissing the dog. "We love you~" Rosè adds kissing Him as well.

"I think, I'll just forget that they fought." Moonbyul said while looking at them. "Yeah, me too." Seulgi said while looking at them also. "I think I'll give them am award for the most understanding couple of all time." Jeongyeon adds making the others chuckle.

To be continued...