chapter one: moving to the south side

staz pov

"STAZ GET YOUR ASS UP WE GOTTA GO!!" i heard roman yelling from downstairs.

"ughhh" i groan and turn over to grab my phone. 9:00. to early, but it's moving day.

i eventually got up, threw on a pair of black leggings, cropped t-shirt, my nike blazers and called it good. i grabbed my bags and suitcases and went downstairs.

"look who finally decided to wake up" travis said, rubbing my head and messing up my hair.

"yeah yeah. what can i say, i like to sleep." i replied.

"alright guys we gotta get going." brian said.

we all head out to our cars. start them up, and get going. we're going to chicago because in milwaukee drag racing isn't interesting anymore. but drag racing in chicago, incredible. not only that, myles's uncle has a garage full of drag racing cars just waiting us. but i didn't mind moving right now, summer just begun so i'm hoping to meet some people my age before the new school year begins.

after the drive we all pull up to the house, our cars lining the sidewalk.

carl's pov

i woke up to the sound of cars in front of the house.

"what the fuck is that?" debbie says running into my room and looking out the window. i got up and looked out the window with her.

"more like who the fuck is that." i said, starring at a girl stepping out of the car.

after looking at the girl, i looked at the other people. there were 4 other guys who almost looked like her bodyguards.

"i do not wanna fuck with them. they look scary." debbie says stepping away from the window and out of the room.

after watching them go into the house, i went downstairs for some breakfast.

"yo did you guys see those people with the cars!?" i asked lip, ian, and fiona.

"yeah they must be our new neighbors!" fiona said.

"scary ass neighbors. they just look intimidating." ian says, pouring a cup of coffee.

"wait lemme guess. you're interested in that girl aren't you?" lip asks me smiling.

"well i mean she was hot." i replied

"yeah good luck with that, those guys look like they'd kick your ass if you ever go near her." fiona says laughing.

"whatever." i say walking back upstairs after making toast.

"hey hey get back down here!" fiona yells. "go get frank and bring him inside."

"fine."

staz pov

we all got out of our cars and admired our new house. it definitely looked smaller than our old house in milwaukee but it'll do.

"there better be enough rooms for all of us. i ain't sharing with staz." travis says laughing but almost serious at the same time.

"don't worry trav, you'll be sharing with me!" roman says putting an arm around travis. "staz gets her own room, you and i share, and myles and brian share."

"why should she get her own room?" myles asks.

"dude, ima girl. i ain't sharing with anyone." i say walking up to the front door. "it's only fairrrrr!"

"whatever." myles says laughing. we all make our way into the house.

A/N: hey guys! i hope you like the first chapter! let me know what you think <3