It's Faux Not Fox!

--Third Person--

Ace and Faux were walking through the forest towards the relics. Killing the occasional grimm that got in the way, no big deal. They finally got out of the forest and scanned the area. There was a temple straight ahead and some ruins to the left. The right was mostly forest, they figured that the temple had the relics. So of course they made their way to the temple. They found a ton of chess pieces inside.

Ace: So the relics are chess pieces? Is it some sort of test? Like we get the wrong one and we fail?

Faux: I grabbed the king piece.

Ace: ...If we fail I blame you.

Faux: So what now?

Ace: i think we head back to the cliff

Faux: Hmm sounds boring, let's hang out here and see who else makes it.

Ace: alright

They sat around for a bit. Four guys stopped by grabbing the rook pieces and left. Something about them didn't sit right with Faux, they looked at him with a measure of disgust. After that no one else came for about five minutes. Then Yang showed up with a girl in black.

Faux: Hey Yang! Who's your friend?

Yang: Hey Faux! This is Blake.

Blake: Hello

Ace: I'm Ace, nice to meet you.

Blake: Likewise.

They talked for a bit before being rudely interrupted by a red blur falling from the sky and landing directly in front of them. It stood up and dusted itself off revealing it to be Ruby.

Ruby: Yang! Blake! Fox!

Faux: ITS FAUX NOT FOX

Ruby: It sounds the same though, how can you tell?

Faux: It's different!

Before too long someone flew in, this time it was a blond knight and he was stuck in a tree. Then the ice queen fell, managing to land on her feet after the knight boy tried to catch her. With that they all gathered at the temple.

Faux: So who are you two?

Jaune: Im Jaune, nice to meet you.

Weiss: Weiss Schnee.

Faux's mood noticeably changed

Faux: Wait, Weiss schnee, the heiress to the Schnee dust company?

Weiss: Yes finally some recogni-

She was cut off when Smashy, well, smashed her in the face and sent her into a pillar.

Ace: FAUX WHAT THE FUCK?

Ruby: FAUX WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Faux: She deserves it.

Ace: What did she ever do to you?

Faux: It's not her, it's her damn family! Do you know how many faunus have died because of their company?

Ace: I am well aware, but that doesn't mean you attack her the moment you know who she is!

Ruby: Yeah! Weiss may be stuck up and annoying but she is nice!

Faux: I'm not apologising.

Weiss: You better apologise before I-

Faux: BEFORE WHAT? WHAT HUH? WHAT COULD YOU DO THAT WOULD CHANGE MY MIND? OR BE WORSE THAN WHAT IVE ALREADY GONE THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPANY?

Weiss: What could you have possibly gone through that could've been so bad?

Faux took a deep breath and was about to say something when a deathstalker crashed through the trees. Chasing three people.

Faux: We will continue this later, for now let's take that thing out.

Weiss: Fine

Faux ran full tilt towards the deathstalker, straight past the three who were running from it and slammed smashy against its skull. It was dazed and he took the chance to freeze it in place. He then retreated back to the temple where everyone was regrouping.

Faux: So who are the new people?

Phyrra: I'm Phyrra

Nova: Im Nova

Lee: Lee, hold up, is that you Faux?

Faux: LEE?

Lee: You son of a bitch, finally stopped trying to kill the Schnees?

Faux: Oh no, still gonna do that, just thought I would finish my education. Turns out one of them is here!

Lee: Really? Well where is the bitch?

Weiss: Right here.

Lee: Hey, don't take Faux the wrong way, he has his reasons.

Weiss: HE TRIED TO KILL ME!

Lee: Yeah he tried to kill me when I met him too, now he's my best friend. He's not so bad once you get to know him.

Faux: Shut up and get a chess piece Lee.

Lee: Sure bro... where's nova?

Nova: *Holding the king piece* I'M THE GODDAMN KING!

Lee: Well guess I got that.

Faux: Great now ladies and also gents, let's kill some grimm and get to Beacon.

He was cut off by the screech of a nevermore. Quite possibly the biggest any of them had seen.

Faux: Well then, Ace, Lee, and Nova, help me kill that thing, the rest of you kill that deathstalker.

Before any of them could protest Faux threw Lee at the nevermore, Ace's arms turned into cannons and blew its wings off, and nova launched more explosives at it than he should be able to carry. The soon to be team RWBY and JNPR watched dumbfounded. The reason? Four of the biggest idiots they had ever met just took out the biggest nevermore they had ever seen in roughly ten seconds.

Faux: *Yawn* Let's go back. I wanna take a nap.

Lee: You always sleep.

Ace: I'm with Faux on this one, I'm tired.

Nova: I wanna blow more stuff up but I'll tag along.

And with that the four left the other teams behind and went back to Beacon.