I Hope we Can be Friends

--Third Person--

"Faux Kitsu, Ace Sleev, Lee Kitsu, and Nova Fanrong. You four will form team FALN, led by Faux Kitsu."

Faux had been spaced out till that last part snapped him out. "Huh, so I'm the leader now? Dope."

The rest of his team facepalmed at this, from what they knew of him this was just how he is. Oh well, they got their codes on their scroll from Goodwitch and went off to find their Dorm. They were quite tired and collapsed on the beds. Most of the team immediately fell asleep, except for faux who stayed up tinkering with his weapons and thinking over the day's events. Eventually he went to sleep.

--The Next Morning--

"Oi Faux wake up!" Lee yelled at the foxy boi, who was currently curled up around his blankets sound asleep. The boy moved a little and muttered something about "being nocturnal" Lee just sighed before coming up with an idea "Faux I have cookies!" There was an immediate reaction from him as he shot out of bed looking around frantically. There was also an incredible amount of commotion the next room over before their door opened and Ruby burst through it. "COOKIES?" Ruby then noticed that everyone in there was shirtless and in Ace's case, armless. She left almost faster than she entered.

The team sat in silence before bursting into laughter. "That was hilarious, also Lee, you owe both of us some cookies now." Lee waved it off, too busy laughing. Faux stretched and walked over to ace. "Do you need help arming yourself bro?" Ace smiled and said "Nah I can do it myself but if you would help I would appreciate it." Faux helped Ace get his arms on and then checked the time. "Alright boys, we have class at 9:00. It is currently 8:30. Get dressed and let's go!

The team made it just fine and were in their seats well before class started. Faux was sleeping again, Ace was calibrating his arms, Lee was playing games on his scroll and nova was tossing and catching a dust crystal. Class was Starting when Team RWBY burst through, barely making it and waking Faux up for a few seconds, before he immediately fell asleep again. RWBY took the seats in front of team FALN.

The class was uneventful except for Weiss killing a boarbatusk. When the bell rang Faux stayed behind telling his team that he would catch up. He waited outside the door and pulled Weiss aside, quite literally.

"Alright I have a few things I want to say to you" Weiss just stood there and nodded as if to tell him to go on. "So first off, Im sorry for hitting you with smashy yesterday, that was uncalled for and I shouldnt judge you based on your family, thats no better than any other kind of discrimination. Now for the serious part, I will judge you based on your actions and words, not on those of your family. It is unfair to you to do anything else. So Let's start over, why don't we?" Weiss thought over everything he had said for just a moment before saying anything. "Weiss"

"What?" She extended her hand "My name is Weiss, What's yours?" Faux smiled, and took her hand. "Faux, I hope we can be friends Weiss" And with that they both went off to their next class. Weiss got interrupted again but you already knew that.

The next few classes were pretty boring, Faux seemingly appeared in his seat the next period and they all sat in boredom listening to their hyperactive history teacher. The third and final class of that day was combat which at least sounded exciting. For the most part it was boring but very helpful. Goodwitch talked about strategies for a while before calling on volunteers. "Now Faux, why don't you wake up and join us?" Faux woke up abruptly and shrugged, making his way to the changing rooms and into the arena. "Now who would like to challenge him?" A few hands were raised and Cardin was among them, commenting "It can't be that hard to beat an animal like him" Faux frowned and asked "Can I challenge Cardin Professor Goodwitch?" Goodwitch nodded and a minute later they were both in the arena. Cardin in full armor and Faux in a casual Sleeveless hoodie and sweatpants with his backpack. "What do you think that little hoodie is going to do against this?" Cardin waved his mace around "Well you see as long as it doesn't hit me it won't matter." Professor Goodwitch sighed before announcing "When either contestant drops out or their aura reaches lower than 25% they will have lost and we will have our winner" She glanced between the two before sounding a buzzer to signal the start.

Cardin charged, Faux jumped and stood on top of the mace, making cardin drop it from the sudden weight. Faux then kicked Cardin in the face, using it like a springboard to gain distance. 90 to 100, Faux smiled at Cardin and pulled a knife out of his bag, before tossing it at cardin casually. "You might need a weapon" Cardin caught the knife and gripped it tightly, a mistake considering it was made of fire dust and exploded immediately. 73 to 100. Faux grinned and pulled Smashy out, fully loaded with gravity dust. Cardin recovered and grabbed his mace, once again charging. This time Faux sidestepped and nailed Cardin with smashy, the gravity dust and the force of the hit sending him literally out the door. 11 to 100. Faux won with a perfect score. The bell rang and Faux left, everyone else too busy processing what had happened.