HALLOWEEN!!!!!

--Third POV--

Team RWBY was woken by a knock on their door in the middle of the night. Weiss was the one to answer, she opened the door only to be greeted by team FALN all in costumes. Faux was dressed as a fox god... creative. Ace was frankenstein and missing one of his arms. Lee was some shadowy amalgamation, legitimately terrifying. And Nova was just on fire.

FALN: TRICK OR TREAT!!!

Weiss: It's not Halloween yet...

Faux: yeah it is, check the time.

It was 2 in the morning, technically Halloween had indeed started.

Ruby: Also my birthday!

Ruby was dressed as a devil and had a bag ready for trick or treating.

Weiss: When did you change?

Ruby: The moment I heard trick or treat.

Weiss: That's actually impressive.

Ace: we actually came here to invite you all to come with us.

Weiss: You know no one is gonna have candy until late today right?

Lee: Oh yee of little faith

Lee held up his bag which had a sizeable amount of candy in it

Weiss: How?

Lee: Phyrra. Apparently she was waiting all night to give people candy and just gave it all to us.

Faux: we also heard a rumor from some upperclassmen that Ozpin gives fuck tons of candy to kids any hour of the day on Halloween.

Nova: So you guys wanna check that out?

Weiss: fine but you guys don't want to see yang when she wakes up, it's scary.

Yang: yeah it's even my halloween costume!

Yang was standing there, with the worst bed head anyone had ever seen. She had also splattered some fake blood on just for a little extra scare.

Weiss sighed before going to get changed. She passed Blake on the way, who was dressed as a panther, actually showing her ears with a headband around them to sell the "fake" look.

Faux: oh hey Blake, nice costume.

Blake: thanks.

Weiss came back out a few minutes later dressed as an angel, contrasting nicely with Ruby.

Faux: alright bois and gals, let's get going!

Nova: TO OZPIN'S OFFICE!!!!

And so, our teammates found their way to the elevator and were sitting in totally not awkward silence.

Weiss: I don't think this elevator is supposed to carry this many people...

Faux: nah its fine

Weiss: we are barely moving

Faux: well we're like ten pounds under the weight limit, so we're fine.

Just then there was a ding and the elevator opened, and there sat ozpin, dressed as a wizard and sitting on a literal mountain of candy.

Ozpin: ah, i see you have found your way here, speak three words and you can have as much as your bags can carry.

Teams RWBY and FALN: 1, 2, 3, TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!!!

Ozpin: You are welcome to have as much candy as you can carry, dear students.

And so they took turns grabbing candy and stuffing their bags full.

Ozpin: Faux, I notice you haven't gone yet, is there a reason?

Faux: wanna let them get their candy before I do my thing.

Ozpin: I see...

Once everyone else was done Faux grabbed his backpack and just opened it up and literally flew the candy into it with his semblance. Within a minute all the candy was gone, safely in Faux's bag.

Ozpin: it seems I need to update my policy next year, till then, happy Halloween.

And with that the students went off to cause more terror.