Ch. 1 MI6

MI6 (Chapter 1)
K-Unit were sitting in Blunt’s office wondering what they were doing there when a tall man with broad shoulders burst through the doors, his cold brown eyes observed them, as he nodded his regards. 

He moved with the grace and agility of an assassin over to Blunt’s desk, placing down a hard drive. 

“I called for help! Where the hell were you?” He spoke with the coldness that K-Unit had noticed in his eyes “And what the hell are they doing here?” Blunt barely looked up from the file he was reading while replying; “You got back fine as always so we didn’t need to come”

“I nearly died in there Alan, and you don’t care?” He half-shouts while nursing his shoulder. Snake immediately rushed over to check on him. “I’m fine, just a few scratches and a dislocated shoulder,” He said while rolling his shoulder around before popping it back into place making everyone flinch, while he didn’t even bat an eyelash about it. “That’s better.”

“About my other question, why are they here?” Blunt, still reading the file replied emotionless “They’re here to take you back to Brecons Beacons” The man’s eyes widen in surprise before he masks it again with a blank expression. He walks off and gestures for K-Unit to follow him while they sit frozen in shock for a split second before shooting up out of their chairs to follow the man.

K-unit followed the man out to a black range rover which had bulletproof plating all over it and tinted windows, although if they had looked very closely you could see all the weapons and thumb drives that were scattered inside the vehicle.

They walked around and hopped in. Alex pulled up to his house and put his finger against the wall in a specific place, making it look like he was just leaning against the wall instead of using fingerprint technology to let him in the house. He took a key out of his pocket and inserted it in the keyhole, wiggling it around and ‘unlocking’ the door.

He held it open for the rest of his old unit to go in. Alex walked in and saw them already sitting on the couch or in Eagle’s case, on the floor. Alex assumed it was from Wolf pushing him off because Eagle was screeching at him. After they all calmed down, Snake asked the question that all of K-unit had in their heads; “So… what’s your name?”

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hola, this is my first book!
Hope you like it, if not then you can leave.
-Charlie