Is This a Fairytale? ❤️

It's the first day of college. First year as a freshman on campus and you are lost as ever. With a heavy backpack on your back and a map in your hands, you struggle to find your first class. As you walk around and look at the map you don't see where you're walking and end up bumping into someone. You look up only to see an attractive looking guy. He looked like an upperclassmen. "He's a senior," You thought to yourself. "And a good looking one for that matter." You look up and apologize. "I'm... I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going... I should've..." You shuddered before he interrupted you and said, "Shhh. Calm down. It's okay. Don't worry about it. You must be new." "Yeah. I am. How'd you guess?" You replied. "You seem lost and no upperclassmen would be carrying that many things knowing all they really need is a notebook and a pencil." He said. "I'm Luis. Luis Coronel." "Luisss..." You say as you look deeply into his eyes. "Oh. I'm sorry my name is (Y/N)." "(Y/N), what a nice name." He says in a flirtatious way. "Mind if I walk you to class?" "Oh. No, not at all. Thanks." You reply. As he walks you to class you can't help but replay that moment when you looked directly into his gorgeous eyes. "This is it." Luis says. "Huh?" You reply confused. "This is your first class." He replies. "Oh thanks. Appreciate it." You reply with a smile. He starts to walk away and turns around to say,"Y ESTO ES LUIS CORONEL, CHIKITITA." You can't help but giggle a little. As you walk in you can't stop wondering, "Could it be? I'm in love already? No. That's not possible. Could this be 'love at first sight?'. But that only happens in fairytales. Were not in one. Or are we?" As the day passes by you can't get Luis out of your head. The more you think about him, the more you believe it was love at first sight.
*Luis' Point of View*
"Damn bro, she was gorgeous." He says talking to his brother Bebe. "Who?" He replies. "This one girl I bumped into on my way to class. I can't stop thinking about her." He says. "Well bro, sounds to me like you're love struck." Bebe says. "Nah. I just find her extremely beautiful. HERMOSHA." Luis says with a lovey dovey look on his face. "But as if a beautiful girl like her would ever be interested in a guy like me." Luis says really insecure. "Don't trip bro. Let's go and grab something to eat. It's lunch time." Bebe says. As Luis is in the car in the passenger seat, he stares out the window. Just thinking about you and admiring your beauty.