Babe, Boo, or Bye?

First day of college felt rather long. All except for the time you spent with Luis. That time seemed to fly by. Before going to bed you decided to go on your social media. & out of curiosity you searched Luis up. & found his profile. You started lurking & saw that his relationship status was single. & while looking some of his pictures & videos, you came upon this old video. It was Luis & a girl. You curiously clicked on it to find out what it was about. As the video stared playing, the girl was laughing & kissing Luis. & Luis seemed to be singing to her. Over the laughter & kisses, that what seemed to be going on. Your heart sank. Low to the ground. "Could this be his girlfriend? Why does this hurt?, You thought to yourself. "I mean if it is, I don't wanna get in between them." Over the pain, you looked at your phone. Realizing you had Kevin's number & still hadn't called him. "Should I call him?," You thought to yourself. "Isn't it gonna hurt Luis? I mean he didn't seem to be too happy when he saw Kevin just talking to me, but yet again, if he has a girlfriend, I doubt he'd care. I mean it's one call, what harm could come from it..?"
*Kevin's POV*

*Phone Starts Ringing*

"Who could that be? I don't have this number registered." He thought to himself. He picks up the phone. "Hello.?" "Hey Kevin, it's me (Y/N). Remember me? I bumped into you today at school." You said. "Oh (Y/N), hey. How you doing? How was your day? I didn't get the chance to see you after when we bumped into each other cause 'that one guy' wouldn't get off your back." Kevin said. "Oh Luis.? Oh don't worry about him. He isn't anything special..." You replied. Your voice went fatal. "Really.? I thought you guys had something going on considering he almost went Hulk style on me when all I did was apologize for being such a dork & not looking where I was going. But I'm glad to hear that there's nothing going on between you two. Que estas solterita y disponible." Kevin replies flirtatious. You giggle & then reply to him saying, "& why's that? Is being single a better thing then what I thought?" "No, well if we're talking about you being single, then yes. It's very much a good thing." He replied. "Means I don't have to worry about no guy coming in & taking you from me. Or me having to fight to a pirate to get to my booty. Eh, see what I did there? Booty. Double meaning, treasure & booty." "Booty.?" You question. "What were you like looking at my booty when I turned around & was talking to Luis?" "Luis.. I can't stand hearing that name. Especially if it's coming out of your mouth. But yes, I'll admit it. I was looking & let's just say you got some junk in the trunk. But don't think in a perverted & creepy way. Oh no, I looked cause I saw a beautiful girl & well what's the first thing all guys do when they see a beautiful girl?" Kevin asked. "Go & look at their booty.?" You question. "Exactly. Well not directly to their butt. More like we start up in the face & our eyes just go lower & lower." Kevin replied in a flirtatious way. You & Kevin stayed talking on the phone for what seemed like hours. Until you had to go cause you had an incoming call. "Oh, I gotta go. I have an incoming call. But it was fun talking to you. I enjoyed it." You said. "So did I. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school. At least if Luis let's me get near you." Kevin replied joking. You hung up.
"Wow, she actually enjoyed talking to me. Does this mean she might just be interested in me? That would be great. She's the most beautiful girl in the entire school. Probably the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on yet. Wow. What an honor it would be to able to call her mine. I gotta find a way to get that Luis guy away from her. If he's always with her, that will never give me a chance to get close to her. I don't know how, but I'm gonna get Luis to leave her alone. At least long enough for me to lure her into my love & realize that she's meant for me." Kevin thought.
*Your POV*
The incoming call was from Luis. "Should I answer? I mean would he care if I didn't? No he hurt me. I'm gonna stand my guard. I'm not gonna answer. He has a girlfriend & I would really hate to be the one whom gets between them." You thought to yourself. Few minutes later you get a call from an unknown number. You don't usually answer unknown phone call but you answered anyways. "Hello. Who's this?" You ask the person on the other line. "Hey (Y/N), it's me Bebe. Or Jose, whichever you remember me as. Or maybe you remember me as Luis' more handsome & attractive brother." He says. "DUDE" You hear a voice in the background. You can't help but think that that little voice in the background is no other than Luis. You don't bother to point in out & rather tell Bebe," No, no I remember who you are. But may I ask how you got my number?" "Oh yeah about that a friend gave it to me." Bebe replies. "Whom friend? Luis? I'm starting to doubt why I even gave him my number." You say. "What, why? Luis is a great guy & it looks like you two are interested in each other. Come on, don't deny it, you like him." Bebe says. "Okay fine. I do like him. Don't tell him I told you but besides nothing will flourish more than just being friends cause he has a girlfriend anyways. & you know what enough questions. Bye." You hung up. Rosa walks in. "Ohhhh, who have you been talking to all afternoon.? Since we got here you've been on the phone. Was it Luis? It was Luis huh? & why the sudden hang up? Probably left him worried." Rosa asked. "No. It wasn't Luis. I was first talking to Kevin. A guy whom I just met today. He gave me his phone number & I decided to call him cause I figured something out..." You said very sad. "What's that 'thing' that you figured out?" Rosa asked. "Luis has a girlfriend.." You said almost at the verge of tears. "Aghh. Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. Oh my gosh I can't imagine how hurt you are. How'd you find this out?" Rosa said. You replied,"I was on social media & decided to search up Luis to see if he had one & I found his & found this video of what seems to be his girlfriend. I mean he's singing & kissing her so I'm assuming it's his girlfriend." "Oh baby girl don't be sad. Everything's gonna be okay. Just don't over think things too much. You'll see that by tomorrow, everything will be better. You just rest." Rosa said.
*Bebe's POV*
"She hung up." Bebe said. "What?! What do you mean she hung up? What did you do, what did you ask her?" Luis said worried. "I, I didn't say or do anything. All she said is that she liked you & that nothing else would flourish but a friendship cause you had a so called 'girlfriend." Bebe replied. "what did you tell her something or where did she get this idea of me having a girlfriend from?" Luis questioned. "I don't know. Look she seemed stressed, why don't you go to bed. Then tomorrow at school you can talk to her & explain all confusion to her." Bebe suggested. "You know what, you're right. Tomorrow I'll explain this to her." Luis says. "This is weird. Where could (Y/N) get the idea of Luis having a girlfriend.? He hasn't had one since Adilene & him broke up. This is all strange." Bebe thought.