Mucho Melodrama.

Your next class was in 5 minutes. You really weren't in the mood to go & sit in classroom with people. Didn't have the patients for any of that right now. You went straight to our dorm room. Rosa was back from her morning class."Hey, don't you have a class in like 5? You should probably get going, you don't wanna be late." She said to you as you walked in the room. You stayed quiet. Rosa noticed. "(Y/N) you okay? Oh my gosh you're crying.! Who, who did this to you? Do I need to go beat someone up. I'll do it if I have to." "No it's fine. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. It's just I'm being over protective & I'm getting jealous over someone who I can't even call mine." You reply. Rosa stays quiet for a while & then says, "Luis, it's Luis isn't it?" You stay quiet. "What did he do? Oh, he's gonna hear me out. He can't be making you cry like that." Rosa says as she gets up ready to leave. You pull her back & assure her that it's nothing & that you're fine. "Okay, I won't go & say anything to him, I'll just go & stop by the main office & call you in for 'not feeling well' so they don't mark you as unexcused." Rosa said. Then she leaves. You decided to take a nap now that you don't have to worry about going to class. Maybe a nap would help you feel better. 

*Rosa's POV*

"What really went on with Luis and Y/N.? I gotta find out." Rosa thinks to herself. As she exits the main office, she spots Luis. "I know I told Y/N that I wasn't going to but, I can't stand seeing her upset. Especially over a guy who doesn't seem to deserve her considering he didn't even tell her he had a girlfriend even before they started talking." Rosa goes up behind Luis and turns him around. "ESCUCHAME BIEN IDIOTA, A MI AMIGA NO LA VUELVES HACER LLORAR O SI NO..." Rosa was interrupted by Luis. "Rosa please, understand me and hear me out before you slap me." Luis begs. "I'm listening," Rosa says. "It's not what you think. I know this looks wrong but I honestly don't know where Y/N got the idea I had a girlfriend. I can assure that ever since Adilene and I broke up I hadn't.." "Wait, wait, wait, hold up, back in up. Who's Adilene.?" Rosa exclaims. "She's my ex, from a while back. We broke up and I swear that ever since then, I haven't had a relationship. She's a girl from the past. Not anything now." Luis exclaims. "You pretty boys think you can play with any girl who comes your way & gets an interest in you guys but this time you played the wrong girl. Cause (Y/N) isn't alone." Rosa answered. "Wait what? (Y/N)? What no, Rosa you got this all wrong. Just like she does. I would never play her, I'm not like that. Ask my brother. He'll tell you everything." Luis said. "I'm sorry but I'm not following. What do I got wrong just like she does.?" Rosa asked. "Okay so the thing is Kevin told (Y/N).." Luis said. "Wait hold up, Kevin? Who's Kevin?" Rosa asked. "Kevin. Ortiz. you know pretty boy who for some reason every girl is crazy for. He's the one who told (Y/N) that I had a girlfriend when I didn't. I don't have a girlfriend right now, nor have I had one since my last relationship." Luis replies. "Okay now I have to go & find this Kevin pretty boy & see what he has to say about all this." Rosa says. "Wait, Rosa. Before you go, I want you to tell (Y/N) that I would never play her. That's just not me. That I know that she has feelings for me, even if she won't admit it. & I want her to know that I like her too. No that I love her. That if she would just give me a chance to explain everything to her, I would. Please Rosa, help me." Luis says. Rosa said she would & then left. "Dang I swear you two, are the queen and king of cheesiness. Now where do I find this Kevin guy?" Rosa asked. "I'm not sure but I say, find a group of girls surrounding a guy with an over obsessive ego and there, you found Kevin." Luis said. "Thanks." Rosa said and was off.

*Luis' POV*

"I can't imagine what else could've given (Y/N) the thought that I had a girlfriend than the same jealous guy himself." Luis thought. "I need to go & see (Y/N). Luis headed over to your next class. He soon got there & saw that you were no where in sight. So worried he went over & asked your teacher. Mr. McDonald. "No she is not present today, Rosa called her in as sick." He said. "Sick? But she was fine. What, what happened? I gotta go & find her. Maybe she's at her dorm room. I'll catch you later teach." Luis said. "Wait just a minute Luis." (The teacher Knew Luis because as well as you, he had him his freshman year.) "Hold your horses. You gotta a class to go to if I'm not mistaken. Instead of going to find (Y/N), you might as well go to class. It's your last year here & you don't want to end on a bad note." Mr. McDonald said. Luis told him he was headed to his class but secretly he was gonna go to your dorm room. On his way he got stopped by a campus monitor. "ID please." He said. "Ugh. I don't got it on me." Luis said. "Where you headed to young man.?" he asked. "It's my off period.." Luis said. "Hmm. Since you don't have your student ID, come with me young man." The big buff man said. Luis followed him to this laptop on top of a cart. "Name.?" "What.?" Luis asked confused. "What's your name kid?" He asked again. "Oh, umm, Luis sir." "Luis what child? I need your full name." The monitor asked. "Oh, sorry. Luis Coronel." Luis said wondering why they would need his name. "Do you have middle names.? The server can't seem to find you. I need your full name for the server to be able to find you." He asked. "Oh well no. At the school I'm registered as Luis Miguel Coronel Gamez." Luis said. "Thank you. That's all I needed from the start. Making this process so much more difficult than it's supposed to be." the monitor scolded. Luis can't help but almost roll his eyes. "Alright kid, take this wristband and get to class or wherever you needa be. This is your warning, I don't want to see you around my cart again without an ID. Understood.?" The monitor asked. "Yes sir." Luis assured.  "Ay como dan lata aqui. Enserio." Luis thought to himself. He ignored what had just happened and went over to your dorm room. It was empty. Not a soul in sight. "Where could she have gone.? Mr. McDonald said Rosa went and marked her as 'not feeling well.' I hope she okey." As you're walking out the door you run into a monitor. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOUNG MAN.? YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BE IN HERE. SCHOOL POLICY." She starts yelling. "Sorry Ms. it's just I came in here looking for a friend, she's not in class and I just came in to check if she alright." Luis explains. "NADA. ANDALE PA FUERA." She yells. "Pretty boys like you only want one thing from a girl. I ain't gonna let you do that to this one. Now scram." She continues.

Bummed out Luis walks out the front doors of the girl's dorm rooms. He bumps into you. "Y/N, oh thank goodness you're okey. I was so worried." Luis exclaims with happiness. "What do you want Luis.?" You ask. "You're the person I least wanna see and or talk to at the moment." "But Y/N," He states. "Pero nada Luis. Yo ahorita no te quiero ver... How could you lie to me.? How could you play me.? Me thinking that you actually cared. But all this time, you had someone else in mind." "Pero Y/N, please listen to me, it's not what you think. It's not what Kevin said. He had no right to tell you anything. He doesn't even know me like that. Ask Jose. He'll tell you that Adilene and me aren't dating and all she is just someone from the past. Please you gotta believe me." Luis explains. "I did. I believed you once, and I was let down. So please, leave me alone." You respond. "Pero Y/N." Luis says as he grabs your arm. "PERO NADA LUIS. YA DEJAME. QUE NO ENTIENDES.?" You yell at him and leave.

Luis starts chasing after you and then.. The big buff monitor who stopped you last time, is back. "YOU AGAIN.? CAN'T PRETTY BOYS LIKE YOU STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.?  YOU LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE THIS INSTINT." He yells. "But sir, I have to go after her, she's really upset and I gotta make things right. " Luis tries to explain. "Nah, nah, nah. I know your type. The pretty boy type. I know what you want from that girl and it ain't gonna happen. Not under my watch." The monitor says. "AGHH AGAIN WITH THE PRETTY BOY. I'M NOT ONE OF THEM AND THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT FROM HER. I'M DIFFERENT AND I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HER." Luis says. "Sure and I'm Beyoncé." The monitor says making fun. Luis tries to make a run for it and passes the monitor. He makes a run for it. "CALLING ALL GUARDS ON CAMPUS. WE GOT OURSELVES A RUNNER." The monitor says over the walkie talkie. Luis doesn't make it that far before he gets caught by two guards. "YA DEJEME IR. YO NO EH HECHO NADA MALO. SUELTENME." Luis exclaims. The guards take him back to big buff monitor. "You're in BIG trouble. Come with me young man." Monitor says...

Que pasara despues.? Esperen para ver que pasa en el proximo capitulo de "Love At First Sight."