Love or Confusion?

As the day passed by, nothing could take his mind off of you. All he could think is you. You & only you.
*Luis' POV* *Thinking.*
"(Y?N) que nombre mas hermoso. How I wish I could be with her right now & just hold her. & tell her ow beautiful she is..." Luis drifts off to dream land & doesn't realize that Bebe has been talking to him the whole time. "Luis? Earth to Luis. Hello, is anyone home?," Bebe says in a sarcastic matter. Luis quickly reacts & says, "Huh? Oh sorry bro, it's just I'm thinking about something." "Something, or someone. Cause if you ask me you can't stop thinking about that one girl you told me about in the car. Si me preguntas a mi, esa muchachita, te tri ven loquito. Y eso es de apenas la acabas de conocer.," Bebe replies. "No como cres. Like you just said, I just met her. There's no way in less than a day I could've fallen in love with a girl. That only happens in fairytales." Luis replies. To which Bebe replies with, "But life itself is a fairytale. You have the evil witches who don't want you o be with the ones you love. You have the ogres who with their big mallets will crash you when they can. & then of course you have the princess & the prince. Meaning you & (Y?N). It could just be like a fairytale. Love at first sight." "No. I mean is it possible? I'm so confused. Is this love? Or is it confusion..." Luis says.
*Your POV*
After your first class you were dying to see if you could find & spot Luis.
"Could this be really what fairytales tell & show us? Is this really how it feels to fall in love at first sight? Could I be living reality? Or is this all a dream? I can't decide." Talking to yourself. "But I have to admit that Luis was pretty cute. Just the dream boy I have been waiting for..." As you're walking & thinking about Luis you don't look up & run into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I must've been distracted & not looked where I was going. I'm so sorry." You were interrupted by the young lady in front of you. "Its cool. Don't trip chocolate chip. I'm Rosa, what's your name?" She asked. "I'm (Y?N)." You replied. "(Y?N) nice to meet you. Hey you know my college dorm roommate has same name as you. Do you think you could b her?" She asked. "Ummm, I don't know. Is this year your first year of college too?" You asked. Rosa replied, "No. I'm actually in my second year of college. In this college they don't pair people up by year. It's just at random. Let's go see if you are my roommate. I believe you are because you would think by now mine would show up like everyone else's. Am I right?" "Yeah, yeah sure. Sure." You replied. Not really focused on what Rosa was saying.
You thought to yourself, "Could this be what love t first sight feels like? The real question is, Is this really love? Or this all a really big confusion...?"