Celos o Un Juego?

As you're walking to the main office, you keep an eye out for Luis. Excited to see him & his beautiful baby face again. Disappointed by the fact of not seeing him, you continue on with Rosa. "So your'e the quiet type aren't you? You don't talk much as I see." Rosa says. "No. No, it's not that. It's just that right now at the moment, I'm not thinking straight. I'm just thinking about something." You reply. "Something or someone? I feel like someone. But it's cool. I understand you. So who's the lucky guy to whom stole your heart & caused you to catch feelings?" Rosa asked. "Oh no, no. It's just, it's someone, but I don't believe I wanna call official on anything yet. I just met him today. He walked me to my first class." You replied. Rosa said, " Awe. He's already a gentlemen to you. Perfect love start to a perfect love story." "Love story? Oh no, no. Like I said I just met him today. I think it's too early to call anything, anything. I don't wanna say it's 'a feeling of love', much less be catching feelings. It's not possible." You reply. "It's called love at first sight mija. Ever heard of it?" Rosa says. "No. That only happens in fairytales, where everything fits in & magic exists. Nothing like reality." You reply. "But mija, life is pretty much a fairytale if you open your eyes to it. Everything happens with a little touch of magic, if you look at it through the right eyes." Rosa insures. Rosa's words hit. A little deep. "Life might have magic, but this isn't whats happening with Luis & I." You reply. "Ohhh. Luis is his name. Sounds classy." Rosa said. "I spoke too much." You said quietly. "Be honest with me, you have feelings for him don't you?" Rosa asked. It took you a while to answer but you replied with, "I don't wanna say I do, but as it seems I guess you can say I do." "I assumed. That's cute. Where he at dow? I would really like to see this 'Luis', what's his last name?" Rosa asked. "Coronel. Luis Coronel." You reply in a lovey dovey voice. "Aghh. Luis Corronel. Que romantico." You couldn't help but giggle a little with her humor. & just as your'e gonna reply you here a voice behind you, call your name. "(Y?N)." you hear the voice. You automatically recognize it & call out, "Luis." & yes. Just as you assumed, there was Luis. "Luis, I've been hoping & searching for you ever since class ended." "Glad to hear it. I have been looking for you too. Guess the two same minds think alike. Am I right?", Luis says. You giggle. "I see you didn't come alone this time." You say. "Oh umm (Y?N), I want to present to you my older brother Bebe." Luis says. "You're name's actually Bebe?" You ask. "My name's actually Jose. But everyone just calls me Bebe. Pero tu me puedes llamar amor futuro." Bebe said leaning in. You can't help but giggle & look at him in a strange way. You turn & look at Luis. He had a face of which you could say almost, jealous. "Jealous, no. It can't be. It's probably some type of secret language they have between each other." You thought to yourself. Right after Luis pushes Bebe out of the way & says, "Calmate tigre." You can't help but wonder how he's really feeling. Is he actually getting 'jealous?' "Guys are confusing & mysterious. But I guess that's what makes them more, attractive." You thought to yourself. "Wait. Luis? Oh. Luis. Oh, oh, oh. This, this is the, oh. The guy whom. Oh well I'll leave you two love birds alone.", Rosa said walking away. You start to blush & Luis can't help but point it out. "You're blushing.", He says. You react & say, "Me? No.. What are you talking about. That's not possible. About what?" "I don't know but you are.", He said. "Well I'd hate to kill the moment but, Luis & I should probably get going. & you probably should too. Don't wanna be late.", Bebe says. "Oh but if I'm late, then so will you two.", You replied. "Oh we know. But you know, we bad boys. If you know, you into that life & those guys.", Bebe replied with a smirk on his face. You giggle. & start to say goodbye. As you're planning to just say bye to Luis, he leans in & hugs you. "Oh, umm. I'm sorry. That was unexpected. I'm sorry if that bothered you.", Luis said. You shake your head & say "don't worry about it. I don't mind." & of course you didn't mind because deep inside you got a warm fuzzy feeling. You couldn't quiet figure out why. But you liked it. After that you say bye to Bebe & leave.
*Your POV*
"This feeling. Of warmth & protection. What could it be? Love? Sickness? Love, that's ridiculous. But what if it is? I can't just refuse & deny it if it is. I'm so confused." You thought to yourself. As you walk to your next class you sit in the back of the classroom. Away from the crowds. The classroom fills up quickly & class starts as soon as the bell rings. A guy comes in 10 minutes late. You realize there's no other empty seat than the one next to you. The stranger comes & sits next to you. All through the class, you guys make a lot of eye contact. No communication. Just eye contact every other 5 minutes or so.
As soon as that bell rang, you jumped put of your seat & rushed out the door. As you were rushing out, you bump into the stranger whom sat net to you. "I'm so sorry. I guess I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm so sorry. I've been bumping into guys the whole day.", You say a little embarrassed. The stranger looks down a you & replies, "Don't trip chocolate chip. I guess I myself was distracted... By your beauty." You're left speechless for a second. & then respond with, "Distracted? Over me?" "Yes. You're very beautiful. & I would like yo get to know you a little better. We sat next to each other the whole class period & not said a word." The stranger says. "Oh. It's cause.. I'm the shy type. & I don't really speak to anyone whom doesn't talk to me first. Sorry.", You reply. Conversation continues on for another few minutes.
*Luis POV*
"Where is she? Where is she?", Luis asks himself. Luis looks over the crowd & spots you. As he gets through the crowd he sees an ugly sight. "What? She's with another guy? & talking? No. It can't be.", He thinks to himself. He approaches closer. Then says, "(Y?N). Hey." You turn around to hug him. You get a bigger & tighter hug than last time. "Who's this?" Luis asks. "Oh umm. This is umm.", You say. "I should probably be leaving now." The stranger says. He grabs your phone out your back pocket & puts in his number, then hands it back to you. You look down & read the name. 'Kevin." You look up & he turns around & makes a phone with his hand & lip syncs 'call me." "Que idiota.", Luis thinks to himself. "You're not actually planning on calling him are you?", He asks you. "What? Of course not.", You reply. "You know I think my phones broken. Cause you're numbers not in it." Luis says flirtatious. You can't help but giggle. You put your number in & give him back his phone. Luis walks you to your next class. & says goodbye with a hug.
*Your POV*
"That was strange. It was almost as Luis didn't want me to call Kevin. Much less, be anywhere near him. Then with the whole phone incident. Almost like he was 'jealous.' That's ridiculous. Or is it?"
*Luis POV*
Luis is standing in the hall. In front of the window. Thinking, "No puede ser que ella quiera a ese. But what she doesn't? This jealousy is not right. I think I am in love. I just get this warm & fuzzy feeling when I'm around her, or simply by just seeing her beautiful face. & I don't wanna loose that or have anyone take that from me..."