Please, Dejame Explicarte

You wake up in the morning not really feeling yourself. Feeling more like you really want to see Luis but at the same time really just trying to avoid him for the whole day. Rosa was already up & gone cause of her early class. You got up & got dressed & left. On your way to your first class you hear someone call your name. "(Y/N). Hey (Y/N)." You turn around to the mysterious voice & it's no other than Kevin. You feel this warm & fuzzy feeling. Nothing like what you feel when you see Luis but just a feeling you can't explain. "Hey (Y/N), so yesterday, the talk was amazing. Made me feel amazing. Listening to your voice just made my day so much better. I thought you wouldn't call. I was about to think that maybe I had chosen wrong. Guess I didn't. & may I ask whom the incoming call was that you had to hang up on me was from." Kevin asked. "Oh umm, that. It was no one... Important... Anyone." You say. "Well anyways I just wanted to come & say if you would wanna go on a date with me? Maybe after your classes are done, go get some dinner or something." Kevin said. Before you even got a chance to answer Kevin's proposal, you hear another voice calling your name out. You turn to the direction in which the voice is coming from & you see Luis & Bebe. You don't know what to do. Do you run? Do you stay & pretend to not hear them.? Or do you just go & confront Luis about his whole girlfriend situation & how you don't wanna get between them? You decided to just keep talking to Kevin & see what happens from there. Luis & Bebe come up to you. "(Y/N) did you not hear us calling you? We've been calling you from back there. Luis needs to straighten something out with you." Bebe says. You stay quiet. "You know what, I'll give you some time to think about it. I gotta go anyways. You can give me an answer later." Kevin says. He gives you a hug & leaves. Bebe leaves as well only leaving you & Luis alone. Neither of you saying a word. You finally break the awkward tension & start to walk the other direction without looking back. Luis runs after you. & then says, "(Y/N) wait, we need to talk about something."You just keep walking away. On the verge of tears. Already having an idea of what he wants to talk to you about. After a while of just Luis calling your name out you finally turn around & say, "What do you wanna talk about?! About your girlfriend & how she already got an idea of that something is going on between us? How she's getting jealous of me y no me quiere cerca de ti.? Pues ya entendi. Me quedo claro." You turn around & storm off. Luis says, "(Y/N) hold up. You misunderstood. Wait..."
*Luis POV*
"What could've given her the impression that I had a girlfriend? I haven't had one for a while now. I would never two time a girl. That's just not me. But I doubt (Y/N) wants to hear me or my reasoning right now. What kills even more is that Kevin seems to have an interest in her as well. I can't allow him to take her away from me. I know (Y/N) has at least a little bit of feelings for me. I could tell by the way she reacted over just her assuming I had someone. Kevin. He must have told her something. I mean who else could it be besides him? I know no one else whom has a liking for her so they could put her against me. I don't know how, but I'm gonna get her to realize this is all a big misunderstanding." Luis thought to himself.
*Your POV*
You couldn't help but feel bad for how you acted with Luis. You seemed to have over reacted over something that you could do nothing about. Now Luis probably thinks you're some kind of crazy lunatic who's trying to mess up his love life & doesn't want him to be happy. "Aghhhhh.! How selfish can I be?" You thought to yourself. You were so mad at yourself that tears started running down our face. You were running crying, not looking where you were going you crashed into somebody. You look up, it's Bebe. "(Y/N), what's wrong, what happened, why you crying?" He said worried. "Was it Luis who did this to you?" Luis... Just hearing that name made you wanna start tearing up even more. You reply to him not looking him in the eyes, "No. It wasn't Luis. Just leave me alone will you.! There is nothing between us, nor will there ever be.!" "(Y/N) wait.." Bebe says. You just start running to the direction of your dorm room without looking back or listening to anything Bebe, or anyone else has to say.
*Bebe's POV*
"What could have happened?" Bebe couldn't stop wondering. He went in search for Luis to see if he could explain this. He finally found Luis & said, "Luis que paso? What did you do to her? I thought the reason you wanted to see her was to straighten things out, not make things worse." "Worse.? What do you mean worse?" Luis asked. "Bro she was crying when I ran into her. She didn't want to listen to anything I had to say so she stormed off." Bebe replied. "Crying? Oh man, I didn't say or do anything wrong. I was trying to tell her that it's all a misunderstanding & she started to yell, over reacted, & then stormed off. But she wasn't crying. I better go look for her. I don't want to see her like this over me." Luis said. "Woah, woah, woah. Esperate tigre. Probably not a good idea right now. She's not in the mood to listen to anybody. Wait until later or tomorrow to talk to her. Let her calm down a little. Then you try & explain your reasoning." Bebe suggested.