1

Spectator Mode

It was a sunny morning in UK. The summer breeze flowing through the window blowing the curtains and allowing the sunlight fall into the room. 

George was chatting with his friends on discord about random topics.

Eventually the chat got boring because Sapnap was just spamming memes not letting other chat. He thought it was funny -_-

Because of Sapnap The took a call so they could just mute Sapnap if he was too chaotic.

The brunette clicked on the accept call button and greeted everyone in the call with a 'hi'.

"Heya Muffins!!" Bad cheered from his end followed by dream by a simple 'hey' indicating he had lack of sleep and was annoyed by Sapnap's spams.

"hhhhhhheeeeeyyyy!" Sapnap greeted in a cocky tone immediately getting muted by Dream. Bad let out a deep breath, "Better now" and this sentence was followed by a roar of laughter coming from me and dream then followed by Bad himself.

The muted ravenette unmutes again just to get muted again by Dream who was clearly done with his shit. Me and Bad were just not able to stop laughing as we waited to see how things will unfold. This continued till Sapnap gave up and opened his face cam and started pleading, using his baby doll eyes on Dream.

'Please' He mouthed which everyone picked up. Bad finally feeling empathy towards him asks dream to let him unmute himeself.

"Ummmm Fine but only if he promises not to interrupt anyone" He huffed as he looked towards Sapnap's video, not like anyone could see him looking at it but everyone knew him too wel to know what he would do now.

The ravenet had started nodding his head aggressively, getting eager to talk to them to which dream just wheezed and unmuted him himself.

"Uhh about time" The Texan groaned as he finally took a seat. When the call finally settled down and there was silence George chimed in.

"So anyways where was the sound of birds coming from?" He asked curiously.

"Definitely not from mine because some people were constantly muting me" He eyed Dream's discord icon to which the blond just wheezed followed by everyone.

"It can't be from here cause I had locked the window" Bad spoke finally stopping. Now George knew it was not him, Bad nor Sapnap so it left only one person in the call.

"It's from my place, I live beside a lake. Alot of birds come here in summer" The blonde agreed as he finally stopped wheezing. George and Bad just awed saying, 'wow, you are so lucky'

"It  sounds so peaceful" George said as he rested his head on his desk just listening to the sound.

The call went silent for a minuite as everyone took in the peaceful chatter of the birds...well count Sapnap out of the everyone as he was just looking in the mirror trying to figure out how funny his face can look.

The silence was broken by Dream who sighed, "Yeah, it indeed is peaceful...but it gets lonely here"a frown creeping on his face which George somehow was able to feel from the UK.

He felt bad for his friend, he did his best everyday to make sure his friends always had some company and were having fun.... A idea appeared in George's mind which he was surely to regret in the future but the feeling of comforting his crush was overpowering over him.