Notice

If this wasn't already as clear as day, I'm here to make an official announcement.

This book is discontinued. 

I have completely moved on from the dsmp fandom and the idea of shipping two grown men and fantasizing about their life sounds really cringe to me now. I dont mean that it's cringe to write it because the people who it is based on are completely okay with it but i just dont like the thought of me writing such fanfics anymore.

Shipping fictional characters is okay with me but two real people who have a very real life is what i dont want to do. Again, I mean to say that I dont want to do it. I actually enjoy reading fanfics because these creators provide you with an already built personalities and appearances on which you dont have to elaborate much because everyone who is reading it knows who they are. It gives you a canvas to paint on and express your creativity or desires but it just dosnt sit right with me to do it anymore.

After dream's face reveal and moving on from the lockdown phase, the realization that dream, George and everyone are real people hit real hard.

 My style of writing is completely fictional so it kind of takes away my opportunity to explore and build my own characters. Those hardships are what makes a writer unique. Building characters and your own little world is difficult but I would like to experience all that.

The actual reason this is being discontinued is also because i plan to focus more on my real life and career. Because of wattpad I created discord and made multiple friends there. I do not regret making friends on discord, they have been the sweetest but as everyone moved on from the lockdown phase, real life became more important, but there i was caught up in my online life, missing out on my real life...So I turned off discord, signed out of wattpad and started flourishing irl.

Life online where people were always ready to listen to you vent was really nice but the world is not. So I just logged in to have a final closure from dsmp fandom and my lockdown phase.

I sincerely apologize to the people who were waiting for an actual chapter update. Thank you for tuning in!! My time on wattpad was also a new experience which taught me a lot of things. I thank you all.

If anyone is still interested, you can just continue this story in your own style. 

If i ever get intrigued to write and manage to formulate a plot for a story which is not based on any fandom then this very account will be the one it will be posted on.

( I currently do have a plot in my mind from my dreams but it lacks a base)

Thank you again!!

Value yourself and stay hydrated!!